Search results

1. ciaranmcw

DPF issue help - P2458

That is fantastic, thank you for all that information! One thing I didn't realize was the lack of Diesel, I am defo below 1/4 a tank, going to go get some now in hope!
  2. ciaranmcw

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

A few weeks ago but replaced all front interior lights with LEDS Only got the one set of pictures showing old and new at once. Huge difference at night!
  3. ciaranmcw

DPF issue help - P2458

Got bar to 100% and nothing. Now sitting at 105%. Going to garage to take a look on Monday and prob get it cleaned. Went into limp mode twice in the 100mile trip.
  4. ciaranmcw

DPF issue help - P2458

Thank you for the reply. Ya 105,000 km. I'll be driving tomorrow for an hour or so so I'll see does it change then.
  5. ciaranmcw

DPF issue help - P2458

Have a 64 reg 184 FR and the a DPF warning came up last week. Did a 15/20 minute drive at 3500/4000rpm on the motorway to try clear it it, no change though. Plugged in the carista and got this error back - P2458 – Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Duration Connected the play store VAG...
  6. ciaranmcw

What material are these seats ?

Anyone know what material these seats are and how best to clean drink stains ? (Mi wadi) These are stock photos, but my seats are the same. Half leather half something ? 2014 Leon FR
  7. ciaranmcw

Some nice beading at the weekend there after applying Chemical Guys White Light Hybrid Radiant Finish two weeks ago ☺️ https://imgur.com/gallery/4Hjg7Pt
  8. ciaranmcw

I'm trying to locate right hand drive pedals on AliExpress, all I see are left hand drive - Have you any links? :)
  9. ciaranmcw

Bulb sorry.
  10. ciaranmcw

Any easy guides to follow? :)
  11. ciaranmcw

DA Detailing for beginners

So I now have Chemical Guys Vss Scratch And Swirl Remover And Chemical Guys White Light Hybrid Radiant Finish I was thinking of getting the Meguirs Hybrid wax as it's on sale in Halfords - would it go SSR, hybrid radiant finish them the wax ? I also have Sonax Xtreme Brilliant Shine...
  12. ciaranmcw

DA Detailing for beginners

Hi All, I just bought a Dual Action polisher and am looking to do a fairly full detail in two weeks. Just a few questions on which products are best really. I am going to fully wash, decontaminate and clay the car prior. Q1 - Do I need to de-tar also? Then I was going to Polish and Wax. Q2...
  13. ciaranmcw

This link has all versions
  14. ciaranmcw

Oh I would be interested in doing this - how much ?
  15. ciaranmcw

Someone linked these AliExpress Logo lights a few weeks ago and they are great. However I am having issues applying them to the Hard Plastic on the inner door - the sticky pieces they came with are not great, especially the smaller one for the magnet. Any ideas to stick them but also easily...
  16. ciaranmcw

Plastidip? Looks well, thinking of doing this over the long Easter weekend when I have time :)
  17. ciaranmcw

Any guide to follow for doing this?
  18. ciaranmcw

Is it hard to install the pedals? I have a manual 64 reg FR and was looking to replace them.
  19. ciaranmcw

What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

Any guides on how to do this ? Does it really make a difference ?
  20. ciaranmcw

Carista App

Does the Carista work with any other obd2 apps for Android? I cannot get any app to connect to it when its connected.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.