Search results

1. New Leon cupra st alloy required.

hit a collapsed drain cover at night, dented rim, took it to be repaired and was a right off due to cracking!
  2. New Leon cupra st alloy required.

Hi guys where do I go for a brand new alloy the diamond cut gloss black one on the 2019 cupra st? Anyone know of any going cheap?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ended up contacting them. They will likely sort it out there and then if you pay your initial on the phone.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got delivery date of 8th. Can’t wait. Booked in for ceramic coating. Disklok and Titan boot liner on order too!! St in urban silver!!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks good, hopefully zen will get their dealer to sort my delivery out soon. Car-less and struggling to get to work.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What does that even mean? Either the dealers are going to start delivering or not.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My current car being collected in a couple of weeks, and got a commute to do as still working, didn’t fancy extending it so gonna borrow a car in the meantime off a mate until zen make contact.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone had any update from zen about their orders?
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No, I am pointing out my car was in the country 3 weeks before lockdown and the dealers were useless.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Would have been nice for zen to call with an update, my car has been in the country since end of feb.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just wait until it’s not registered until April and they try to stiff you for more money.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And I bet it’s been sitting at a UK port for over 2 weeks as well
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Blimey if they sent me a black one I would have to cancel it, had enough black cars to know what a nightmare the colour is. Hopefully the compensation will be worth having.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What’s he doing about it?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How much was the increase, was it a monthly increase an initial rental increase? Which company?
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It’s when the car is registered that counts. Make sure it’s registered in March. If the car is delayed beyond expected timeframe I would tell them you aren’t paying any extra as it’s their issue.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Further update It’s sitting at port and not on way to dealer as they stated. I’ve told them it needs to be registered in March.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That was from Zen this morning.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had a silver st on order from zen since November. Told today it’s in UK and on way to dealer. Still going to be early April delivery, I’m like “how can it take a month for PDI and delivery”? Told them I will collect it wherever it is in the country and apparently “for security reasons” they only...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone know the Co2 level of the cupra st under wltp? Got one on order pch and need to know how much more I have to fork out if it arrives after April.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise