Search results

1. no dab radio stations found.....

I had a similar issue and found that the cable to the back of the CD unit in the glovebox was starting to break. I put some tape around the cable near the connector and it seems to have fixed the issue, could be worth a try
  2. Leon DAB Issues

I will try removing my dashcam later today to see if that solves it, if not it will have to go back to the dealers. I live south of Birmingham but cover a lot of the city for work and the same issues seem to appear regardless of where I am
  3. Leon DAB Issues

Yes this applies for all stations, when it isn't working if I try and update the station list it states no stations found, if it is working it will find all stations and they all work fine
  4. Leon DAB Issues

I did think that when they mentioned the GPS antenna, wasn't sure if this was just a miscommunication at the dealers as to what they had actually replaced. Yes the FM is fine, not had any issues with it
  5. Leon DAB Issues

Ok cheers, I will give it a try with the dashcam taken out and see if that solves it. Thanks for your help
  6. Leon DAB Issues

Ahh that could be it! I will have a look at moving it later - could you tell me where the antenna is so that I can try to avoid the dashcam interfering?
  7. Leon DAB Issues

Hi guys, Bought a Leon FR a few months ago (65 plate) and have been having trouble with DAB signal since having the car. It has recently been into the dealer regarding the issue and they replaced one of the antennae (I think they said GPS?), but it does not seem to have solved the issue. It's...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.