Search results

1. 1.2 TSI waterpump change not required?

A mechanic told me this, lol. I feel so confused as what he meant.. This is what he wrote to me: "Hi thanks for making contact the price to replace the cambelt with genuine Seat parts is £430 all in the water pump isn't driven by the cambelt so won't need to be replaced but you wanted that...
  2. 1.2 TSI waterpump change not required?

Hi guys, i've been told water pump doesn't need to be changed as it isn't driven by the cambelt? (Talking about timebelt change) 1.2 tsi 2015. So should i just change timebelt?
  3. What size is the centre wheel cap ?

I've came across these on Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-New-Car-Styling-55mm-56mm-60mm-63mm-Hub-wheel-Centre-Cap-Caps-Cover-Badge-Emblem/32754133332.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.259.70483c00qPV3li they have 63mm and should fit perfectly. can order that in the future ^^
  4. What size is the centre wheel cap ?

That's fine but does it fall out, will it be fine when going to wash the car etc?
  5. What size is the centre wheel cap ?

Hi guys, i'm trying to find the size for my centre cap which is for 1P0601025L(thats the part code) wheels. I am not sure, it's coming up as 63mm but on EBay they have 62mm? I am very confused! any help? Ordered these now...
  6. mk 3 1.2tsi engine required

Which 1.2 tsi did you have? 110 hp or 105 hp?
  7. AC/Cold settings blowing out hot air

Hi guys, My AC and Cold settings on the heater is blowing out hot air when engine is on. AC doesn't seem to working. Previous to this i had my 'Gear selector' replaced from the garage that i bought my Leon as i kept getting warning on dash, after replacing the warning went away . After they...
  8. Whats the real 0-60 in a 1.2 TSI (110hp)?

Hi guys, just curious as it states it takes 10 seconds or so on autotrader but it seems to be less than that, does anyone know how long it takes 0 to 60? regards
  9. REVO stage 1 for 1.2 tsi

Hi guys i want to increase my BHP but i'm new to this. If i go car REVO stage 1, what do i need to do/change? Can i run it with stock components? And is it reliable? My car is a 1.2 TSI 2015 model with 110 hp and DSG.
  10. Carista App

Guys how does the parking side mirrors work? I can't seem to make it work. Like when i put it in reverse it doesn't lower itself.
  11. What oil does 1.2 TSI 110 hp use?

Anyone know what engine oil is used in my engine? I have a leon 2014 (Registered in december) 1.2 tsi 110 hp with DSG. Also where should i get it serviced? Is dealer a scam or worth it? thank you :)
  12. Seat leon 2014 1.2 tsi Headrest button?

Hi guys, where can i find this headrest button for the adjuster? searched online couldn't find any :( In the picture where the hole is.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.