Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Booked the blue girl in for four new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and 4 wheel computer alignment.. Who needs money anyway
  2. Gas bonnet strut kit for MK2's

Is this a thing? I might like one eventually, did you need to drill a hole for the bottom part of the strut or is a hole already there?
  3. LED Sidelights - Correct Colour

have you got a link for the resistors youve been using? i have bought some but the have a very slack fit when in the housing
  4. Fog light fitting guide (Facelift)

is there a guide for changing these on a supercopa?
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Not quite today but this Thursday we're going to Simon's Custom Exhausts for guess what... A custom exhaust! The leon is a CR170 Supercopa. So I'm thinking 3" straight pipe with 4" tips! And come next year I'll be getting dpf deleted as well. Should I worry about drone noise too much or not?
  6. Performance exhaust ideas please help

It's a fr+ Supercopa. 2.0 CR 170 so same engine as yours. I've got planned the egr and dpf delete + Remap early next year. The 3" downpipe is that instead of the dpf
  7. Performance exhaust ideas please help

So get it done from after the flexi ? I think he said something like 2.5 / 2.75" stainless
  8. Performance exhaust ideas please help

He's quoted £375 for mine which is from dpf back, straight through, no back box and 2 100mm tips. What was the sound like when you got your cars done?
  9. Performance exhaust ideas please help

Nothing against the big brands but not one company I've researched do an exhaust for the supercopa so I'm taking mine to Simon's Custom Exhausts in September. It's just below Glasgow and hes work is all custom made to suit your needs. Quoted price includes fitting although he's very busy, when I...
  10. Speed Blue Wheel Colour

Yeah mine are the Seat Sport BBS alloys, I think they're factory black as they've been sprayed and lacquered, not powdercoated (no lacquer with powdercoat) It's only one wheel where the lacquer has started to peel badly so if one has started then surely the rest won't be far behind. I was...
  11. Speed Blue Wheel Colour

Hi guys, I have a Speed Blue Supercopa and noticed that the lacquer has started to come off from some of the wheels so I was going to get them powder coated. They are solid black at the moment which I do quite like but was wondering if anyone else with a blue Leon could post some pics of their...
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Drove 350mile to Bath, then to Chiswick and then 350mile home .17 hours driving over 3 days. 3 hours of standstill traffic on the way down on the m6, 4 Hours standstill traffic on the way home on the m1. Very pleased with the economy. Averaged 62mpg according to the MFD . Had quarter of tank...
  13. AC/Climate Control: cools down for about an hour and then warm air

Ok fair enough pal. I didn't claim to be an expert just repeating what I've read off the Internet somewhere :)
  14. AC/Climate Control: cools down for about an hour and then warm air

I've just had my Leon FR regassed and its loads colder now, doing some research and nearly everywhere tells you to regas your AC every 2 years, as well as the refrigerant there is also certain lubricating oils mixed in, which over time, just like engine oil, break down and are now not as...
  15. Major Service Parts advice =) (Cambelt + Water Pump)

have you checked on euro car parts? thats where I'm planning on buying all my stuff, if not from there maybe your local TMS? Euro car parts usually have some sort of good sales on as well
  16. Where to start?

bringing up an oldish thread but you should check out CleanYourRide on instagram! It's a man who buys all these random products and reviews them, puts all the pictures and videos on instagram foir everyone to see, he has a full website in which you can buy small sample bottles of most of the...
  17. Any recommendations for 225 45 17 tyres and do I need XL for 1.4tsi

on my last car i found Uniroyal Rainsport 3's to be very good tyres, very good in the wet, fairly quite and quite grippy
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

How much for the spacers? Does that include the longer bolts?
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

got my car booked in for an A/C recharge and Anti Bacterial clean for £38 at ATS with a deal from Groupon
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bought my Diesel Speed Blue Supercopa last week! I've since fitted a debadged honeycomb front grille LED DRLs LED sidelights Still to fit are Chrome front indicators, LED interior lights, LED boot light, LED number plate lights And also looking at getting remapped at SP Tuning And possibly DPF...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.