Search results

1. GOLF GTTi

Replacement Leon Cupra R Axle Bushes.

Hi, I'm looking to replace the rear axle bushes after having the rear beam blasted and powder coated. From what I read, the bushes used on the R have a different density to other models (same as the Skoda VRS). Other than going to Seat, does anyone know where I could get the correct...
  2. GOLF GTTi

My Engine Build

Yeah, I have 2, I'm keeping one for myself and the other was going to be kept as a spare. Pm me your offer if you're looking for one.
  3. GOLF GTTi

My Engine Build

How much would you pay for a largeport??? :cartman:
  4. GOLF GTTi

2.1T and 2.0T

Bill I spoke with James (I think ) from JBS at inters, he said that he didn't advise going 2.0L "as it just didn't produce the power" was his words, "just go to 83.5mm bore" was his advice??? :shrug: I thought that going 82.5mm with an 8.5:1CR and the 92.8mm EuroSpec crank would have made good...
  5. GOLF GTTi

Sorry, another K03 / K03s question...

LOL :D Fingers crossed it's an unsilenced version then! :happy:
  6. GOLF GTTi

Thanks again for your replies! I contacted the breaker again this afternoon when I got home (as he requested), he said he was hoping for a 180hp TT amongst others arriving early next week and to contact him back then. Seems to be okay about it and keen to get it sorted out (at this stage...
  7. GOLF GTTi

Thanks for the information, it's appreciated! I contacted the company today, the guy seemed fine about it. He said it was from a 180hp APP code Leon Cupra on a 52 plate (just as he told me at Inters)...... :shrug: I had contacted Seat to ask but they weren't too much help other to confirm the...
  8. GOLF GTTi

Bummer, thanks for the info!
  9. GOLF GTTi

Just checked, it has 2x6 blades.........:cry: I'm guessing this is a non sport..... Do any K03's models have the 12 blade design? If what the breaker said was true, i.e it was from a 180hp model, shouldn't it be a K03s? :shrug:
  10. GOLF GTTi

(Have used the "search" but fearing the worst...) Hoping for some help with identifying a K03 / K03s turbo that I bought at GTi International at the weekend. I was told that it was removed from a 52 plate Leon Cupra 180hp (6 speed box). I couldn't remove the TIP as it was bolted into place and...
  11. GOLF GTTi

fuel pump upgrade

Both the same part.
  12. GOLF GTTi

fuel pump upgrade

TT225Q pump's part number is: 8L9 919 051G
  13. GOLF GTTi

IHI POWER!! Booked in at Jabba

Weird...... :shrug: There has been a few posts on the TT forum and it seem that the 225 BAM engine fitted to them have 19mm small ends...... doesn't make much sense! :confused: Don't care as mine has an APX with 20mm pins! :cartman:
  14. GOLF GTTi

Strange...... Early 225 TT's (APX code) had 20mm as did the APY 210 S3 but the later BAM's had 19mm....... :shrug:
  15. GOLF GTTi

Pauter uses a + designed rod where as Carrillo, Scat Eurospec ect use an H design.
  16. GOLF GTTi

Jeroen Dik bent a 20mm rod on an S3 at 415hp, don't know the torque or boost at that. It was a few years back. Remember this huge turbo an a yellow S3 with a beautiful home made 8 injector manifold. :drool: Replied to your PM over on the dark side Steve. ;)
  17. GOLF GTTi

My internals and other parts arrived with pics

Who did you order from?? Looks like a nice package!
  18. GOLF GTTi

Are you thinking what I think you're thinking Steve??? :clap: Me too! :doh: Did you get a buyer for your Jabba kit??
  19. GOLF GTTi

1.8 20v n/a cams

I think his name was Graham Vanstone........
  20. GOLF GTTi

fab'd manifold

It (She :shrug: ) looks like Ting-Tong............:headhurt:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise