Search results

1. earls

fault code 00309 - cleaning solution metering pump. eh?

I'm guessing this isn't really related to the washer jets! Trawling around I think it's injector related which I'm guessing it's bad news. I've just had intercooler hose problems, got that sorted but it feels a tiny bit sluggish now on initial acceleration. I've thrown a bit of redex in there...
  2. earls

Intercooler hoses and where to find them

Tried both suggestions but they only wanted to sell me a kit, just haven't got the coin right now. Ended up buying from Corkills
  3. earls

Cheers fellas, I'll give them a go.
  4. earls

Can anyone suggest a decent parts place other than a dealer for hoses and the like other than a main dealer? Looking for this little fella ... Part number 3c0145834Fī
  5. earls

Orange steering light!

Give us an update on this will you please when you've had it done. I have a similar issue.
  6. earls

The New Guy

Cheers mate. Certainly is my first VAG, my brother-in-law has been telling me to make the jump for some time. Not regretting it so far.
  7. earls

The New Guy

Evening all, quick post to introduce myself. I'm new to Seat game, just bought a 58 plate Leon FR 2.0 TDI, standard 170 bhp, 18" wheels. Love it already! Looking to upgrade performance once I've got a few minor things sorted, bodywork, alloy refurb etc. Will need some advice on various...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.