Search results

1. Navigation SD Cards for sale

thanks for letting me know Bob.
  2. Navigation SD Cards for sale

32gb card on way to Bob, how about £10 for the SEAT card?
  3. Navigation SD Cards for sale

How about £15 posted first class?
  4. Navigation SD Cards for sale

These cards are still available, need them gone, make me an offer, even a low one!
  5. CPLAY2air Wireless Adapter WITHDRAWN

This device enables your factory CarPlay unit to connect to your iPhone wirelessly rather than having the phone plugged into your car, which often degrades it's battery. It is compatible with 98% of factory fitted CarPlay units. Full details can be found here. https://cplay2air.com This is...
  6. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

Yes, I have sent you a message. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

They worked fine before being removed just before Christmas. I was looking for £10 plus delivery. They are a bit awkward to pack as they are long and thin, so I think delivery would be about £4-£5 by Hermes.
  8. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Navigation SD Cards for sale

I’m not an expert on this sorry, but I believe it works with the MIB2 Standard Infotainment system which I think is post 2016. Probably best to ask the question on the forum.
  10. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

It’s the same as the one in the video https://www.leonoc.com/topic/gas-strut-bonnet-kit-for-seat-leon-3-2013/
  11. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

yes, it consists of 2 hydraulic struts and the brackets. It‘s not fantastic but it works OK.
  12. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

Sorry, it was sold on eBay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Navigation SD Cards for sale

I don't think so, depends on your head unit type, mine was a 2018. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Navigation SD Cards for sale

Now that my Leon has gone, I have 2 Navigation SD cards that I don't need any more. The SEAT is the card that came with my 2018 car (I replaced it with another card) and the SKODA card is a later 32gb card I purchased last year but never got around to using. These can both be used in your SEAT...
  15. Which battery charger?

I have the CTEK CT5, but if you're looking to spend less this is compatible with flooded, gel & AGM £33 NOCO GENIUS1UK, 1-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V and 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation...
  16. Which battery charger?

Is yours a stop/start battery, if so you will need a specific battery tender? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

How about £30 total for the boot liner and the Mats and I'll throw in a hydraulic bonnet lift kit and 6 new OEM black wheel nut caps. This is about £150 worth for £30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Upgrading boot struts

Bound to be harder due to the increased pressure with the new struts, the reason why it self opens. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

Postcode WN7 Looks the same as this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boot-Load-Liner-Tray-Seat-Leon-Hatch-2013-Onwards-5F0061205F-New-Genuine-PART/114454444782?hash=item1aa6043aee:g:Ev4AAOSwVDdfgIVa Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Genuine LEON MK3 hatchback boot liner & carpet mat set.

I honestly don't know, maybe someone more knowledgeable will chip in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.