Search results

1. Supercopa crash damage

Well the verdict after two weeks of not having the car it has been repaired :) a whole new front end on her at the cost of £4300 plus VAT!! Very surprised they didn't write it off
  2. Supercopa crash damage

The exhaust from the other car did hit the radiator as you could hear something hissing, couldn't see impact bar as the can't reach bonnet catch to open it
  3. Supercopa crash damage

So I was blinded by the sun coming round a bend and didn't see a vehicle stopped waiting to turn right, impact speed is somewhere between 20-30mph. I have a Supercopa Leon and was wondering as they are a limited edition car are parts hard to get hold of for repair and what are the chances an...
  4. Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

Thoroughly impressed with it, thanks for the heads up will bare it in mind for the future Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  5. Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

Fingers crossed, a lovely looking car just never been fussed on the equipment level in some of the earlier ones but the Supercopa is better equipped than my Passat I brought and not far off the same price Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  6. Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

Wouldn't mind a cupra myself but with the miles I do back and forward to work I just can't justify the cost to fuel the thing, but they do say it's about the smiles not miles when you have one [emoji16] Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  7. Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

It's an estate brought it for when the kids were younger to get prams, push chairs and all clutter that comes with kids in [emoji23] want something smaller plus it's on 165000 miles time to get something with a bit less miles on Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
  8. Potential MK2 Leon Supercopa owner soon

Hi all been a while since I have been on this site after owning a MK2 8v Ibiza GTi cupra and MK4 facelift 1.2tsi ibiza, but after owning a Passat estate for the last 3 years it's time to make a jump back to a seat. Looking at buying a seat Leon Supercopa TDI manual within the next week or so...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise