Search results

1. Bruno.73

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Brilliant mate thanks
  2. Bruno.73

I hate to be a pain but is this what I'm looking for?
  3. Bruno.73

Do you have you a link for the rear footwell light kit, I'd love to put red led's to match the front
  4. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Yes it was the sweeping motion like the fuel and temperature gauges, thanks
  5. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Did anyone ever get this to work
  6. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Took the car the the dealer's the guy said disconnect the battery and leave it for 30mins. It worked a treat!! All good again, thanks so much for all your help:cheers:
  7. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I will try that and see what happens I'm starting to think that it could be the GPS antenna. Thank you for all of your help with this it's much appreciated
  8. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

No I removed the speaker cover and lifted out the antenna checked the connection and placed it back again, no change unfortunately
  9. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

No only the route
  10. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I've done what you suggested navigation calibration etc. Seems to be work alright. Any of the GPS Almanac ect are flashing on and off as in an intermittent signal
  11. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I'll try that, how do I access control unit f5 live data
  12. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Yes that's correct car, settings the factory reset 1st option ( I didn't scroll down to individual resets)
  13. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Yes that's correct car, settings the factory reset 1st option ( I didn't scroll down to individual resets)
  14. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I have typed in a route and it has calculated it and shows it on the map, I have also opened the menu and its saying Satellites 0/0
  15. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I'm a total amateur I've no idea what I've done, I don't know what that is I copied some screenshots from earlier in the thread
  16. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I think this is it
  17. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Hi I've managed to email to history to myself, but not sure how to upload it
  18. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Yes it still works as in shows a map, I've ran a scan and no errors appear the small screen says no gps reception. I did an adaptation today to make the fog lights flash with and turn on with full beam, I copied an earlier post, I'm wondering would that have done it
  19. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

Sorry to hear that, I've tried everything rebooting another factory reset and went for a drive. Theres no compas I cant think what it is, I've looked through the forums and cant see anything
  20. Bruno.73

OBDeleven modifications

I'm kicking myself here, after the factory reset the sat nav no longer works. Its saying no GPS reception has anyone any ideas:cartman:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.