Search results

1. SD card with Mapcare?

Thanks. So I download the new maps, add them to the SD card and insert it in the car, and the car itself is configured to allow 6 updates within a period of 3 years?
  2. SD card with Mapcare?

Hello, When I ordered my Ibiza they also gave me the "SD Card with Mapcare (3 years - 6 Updates)" option. When I got the car I received an SD card in a DVD kind of case and on the case is written "SEAT Navigation AS" and bellow "Europe 1 (V6)". I placed that SD card in my car, and maps work...
  3. DSG comes with Paddles?

Yes, my 115bhp FR DSG has them.
  4. Seat Ibiza FR 115bhp DSG - 1000KM Review

Thanks. This is the first time I am using such a gearbox. I asked at the dealership and they told me that using the paddle shifters (while in auto) was the same as pushing the shift in M, so I was just using the paddle shifters, which is probably why I couldn't get what I wanted (it was a short...
  5. Seat Ibiza FR 115bhp DSG - 1000KM Review

No, it didn't stop. It beeped and at the same time (or soon after) the brakes were partially applied (suddenly, not smoothly) for a short moment and then released. The autonomous brake icon also flashed on the central screen. I don't know why this happened as there was nothing in our way. It...
  6. Seat Ibiza FR 115bhp DSG - 1000KM Review

I got my new Ibiza less than a month ago and recently I passed the 1000KM mark, so this is my first impressions review. I think the Ibiza is a great value, maybe the best value in this category. There is no other car which could offer the combination of engine power and options for less money...
  7. Voice Control button with Android Auto?

Thanks. I will try it out. Edit: It worked! Thanks again.
  8. Voice Control button with Android Auto?

When I am using Android Auto I would expect the voice control button to activate the Google Assistant, but it doesn't - it brings up the car's voice control menu. Any way to change this? I think, but I might be wrong, that when I tried Android Auto at the dealership that button did work in the...
  9. Ibiza FR manual/115

I ordered mine on 19th of May, it was build on the last week of June and I got it mid-August. When I placed the order they said mid-September, but they managed to deliver earlier.
  10. Beats Audio

I have the stock speakers and they are fine. The treble is a bit shrill with certain songs but there is more than enough bass. I suspect that what you get with the Beats Audio is even more bass due to the sub, and even if there is an improvement in other aspects of the sound, I doubt I would...
  11. Ibiza for older people

In Ibiza you sit quite low, and also there are no grab handles above the doors which some older people use to get in and out of the car. So probably not ideal.
  12. DSG Ibiza (115bhp) - Delay when taking off from standstill

From looking at the video I can't tell if there is any delay from the time he steps on the gas until the car starts moving. After the car starts moving he does say "a little bit of a delay before the engine picks up its power", so that might be the "2nd phase" of this lag issue. I guess I have...
  13. DSG Ibiza (115bhp) - Delay when taking off from standstill

"Start Stop" makes things worst, so I turn it off. But even with start-stop off, and even in sports mode, it still does what you describe: "a second to 1 engage the clutch, and 2 creep" ... and then all the power comes suddenly! Strange that yours doesn't do this, even though it is the same...
  14. DSG Ibiza (115bhp) - Delay when taking off from standstill

Thanks Mik. I hope you are right and that it will gradually become a lot better! I wasn't expecting it to launch like a manual, but DSG (at least the one in this car) seems to be a lot worst in this respect from the standard kind of automatic cars I used.
  15. DSG Ibiza (115bhp) - Delay when taking off from standstill

I got my new Ibiza a week ago and so far I love nearly everything about it! :) Maybe I will write a review after I use it for a while more. The one thing that bothers me is that there is a lack (about 1 second) when taking off when the car is completely stopped (at traffic lights, junction...
  16. Couple of questions...

What does this button do? And if you have it sports mode does it downshift to the 1st gear in such cases?
  17. Air Con

I've read a review that mentioned this as one of the negatives. Is the Climatronic better?
  18. Didn’t last long...

This is a bit out of topic... but personally I never understood why having a "reserve" price is allowed in actions. If a seller doesn't want to sell an item below a price then that should be the starting price for the auction.
  19. Why no option for a LED upgrade

Well, all the photos I've seen where I noticed LED daytime lights being on where with what I now understand is the full LED option, and at the dealership while looking at the car from the outside the car was always off, so there was nothing that would make it obvious to me that the assumption I...
  20. Why no option for a LED upgrade

OK, its a bit disappointing since I liked the LED daylights that go around the perimeter and I believe are also used as indicators blinking in orange. I thought I was getting those with the "LED Daytime Running Lights" but apparently not :( My car is supposed to be build in the last week of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise