Search results

1. Wilkesy

Seat Leon left wing mirror stopped dipping.

Looking for some help. My passenger side wing mirror’s glass has stopped dropping when in reverse randomly. The control stick is set at the “L” position but it’s not dropping now. Iv also checked the setting on my informant screen and box is checked for it drop. Do they need resetting, or...
  2. Wilkesy

Repair window or replace?

Did you use a buffer tool too? seen a few tools on eBay with the glass cutting compound and a drill attachment
  3. Wilkesy

Repair window or replace?

I have noticed there are a few scratches on my windscreen and driver side window. What would I need to try and buffer them out? or would you just replace altogether? Also are there any companies that actually buff scratches from glass or just full glass replacement? Iv looked on goodie for...
  4. Wilkesy

Bumper clip repair ?

Ahh mines a pre face lift 2016. Watched a video on someone taking the bumper off a 66 red seat Leon which I’m sure is still pre face lift so I’ll follow that too. thank you for your help thus far, I more than likely will be back with a photo 😎
  5. Wilkesy

Bumper clip repair ?

Perfect thanks for that bud, I was going to check today but it’s currently throwing down at the moment. Reckon I’d just get away with unscrewing the arch liner where the bumper is poking out or is it a full bumper off job to check what is broken then to fix?
  6. Wilkesy

Bumper clip repair ?

hello, is this right part to purchase? https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon-cupra/cupra-2019-present/body-panels-trims-2018-present-facelift/seat-leon-2013-2020-tailgate-cover-clip-kit/
  7. Wilkesy

Bumper clip repair ?

did you get this repaired, if so how much was it?
  8. Wilkesy

Bumper clip repair ?

Anyhow ever had a random clip just brake? I noticed my cars bumper seems to be stick out just under the driver side headlight and I think it’s because a clip has snapped off. how much would this cost to repair? My local garage (indie) did fix my cars bumper last year when I banged it into a...
  9. Wilkesy

Full Link

I’m still looking for someone available in Sheffield or in South Yorkshire. if you’re on Facebook join the mk3 group and there’s a guy called Keiran on there that can do update your software and fit the newer usb if needs be for a bit cheaper but got to travel to Bridlington for it so I need...
  10. Wilkesy

Full Link

Mine needs the newer usb so it’s still £150 with my Leon been a pre face lift
  11. Wilkesy

Next alternative car to a Leon?

Just wondering if others are thinking of getting a different car altogether once they’re finished with their mk3 Leon with them not liking the newer shape? not taking the plunge yet but might be changing either this next December or the year after. Thinking of getting the newer Honda civic 1.5...
  12. Wilkesy

Which front wiper blades ?

Thanks guys
  13. Wilkesy

Order a twin pair of Bosch, may as well replace both at the same time. Just out of curiosity what brand are the originals ?
  14. Wilkesy

One of my front wiper blades is on its way out, just wondering which are the correct ones to purchase to replace my current ones? Could you just tell me the brand and model or just paste me a link on here directly to them please? 2016 Leon
  15. Wilkesy

Squeaky clutch pedal

Ahh would like to think there’s lots of life left. The annoying thing is anything linked to the clutch I immediately worry and get stressed out
  16. Wilkesy

Squeaky clutch pedal

Update, mrs drove the car back home and the noise didn’t come back so unsure if it was my trainers or not. Driven in them loads and not heard that noise before, I’ll just keep an eye on it.
  17. Wilkesy

Squeaky clutch pedal

Squeaking noise when pressing the clutch in and when releasing can’t work if it’s my wet sole from my trainers or the clutch it’s self. It was fine yesterday. No slipping clutch or anything and it feels fine when engaging gears ect... 18k on the clock too and a 2016 mk3
  18. Wilkesy

It’s the worst time of the year (condensation)

What do people do to clear their wind screen as quick as possible? had blowers on Max and air con on, took about 15 mins at least with a little gap open in the driver side window. do people use a dehumidifier? my previous 62 Ibiza was awful with ice showing but my current seat Leon 2016 isn’t...
  19. Wilkesy

Disabling Autostop?

I thought stop start was on the beta
  20. Wilkesy

Carista App

Think you have to add dev mode to your informant screen then you change it on their by holding down the power buttons for 10 seconds after a reset. It’s on menu layout or something along those lines
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.