Search results

1. Matt-taylor

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I agree, really disappointed with mine aswell, thought there may of been an obd11 programme to add adaptive lines
  2. Matt-taylor

OBDeleven modifications

Is there any codes that can makes the reversing lines on the rear camera adaptive, so when you turn the steering wheel the lines move as well, currently they are static, car is my19 leon cupra
  3. Matt-taylor

Me to mate, really disappointed that the line don’t move as you turn the wheel
  4. Matt-taylor

Them wheels standard?
  5. Matt-taylor

Have they taken the chrome from around the heating controls, just comparing to the first my19 (chrome)
  6. Matt-taylor

Is there any way of selecting 2nd or 3rd to pull away in the case of snow
  7. Matt-taylor

270 [emoji23][emoji23]
  8. Matt-taylor

Has anyone noticed that the tips on the new 290 exhaust doesn’t go as black as the outgoing 300
  9. Matt-taylor

What is the “engine - Eco” mode on the individual setting
  10. Matt-taylor

Is this the first one Its where i brought my cupra from https://www.facebook.com/1459513614357688/posts/1929634260678952/
  11. Matt-taylor

Think ive found the fitting instructions, its on an r but i guess they are the same Just need to search the bay for one https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/13009-mk7-r-how-to-fit-a-replacement-footrest/
  12. Matt-taylor

Im being really anal at the moment, ive still got my daily runner (2011 volvo s60 d5) so im using that unless the roads are dry [emoji23][emoji23], that said in the 2 weeks ive had it and covered 120 miles [emoji1751]‍[emoji3603] i love it How r u getting on
  13. Matt-taylor

One thing i do like on the copper version is the aluminium foot rest, is it a easy job to switch out the plastic one and replace with the aluminium one? Anybody know the part number for the aluminium one?
  14. Matt-taylor

Reversing Camera Lines Cupra

#frankencupra
  15. Matt-taylor

Reversing Camera Lines Cupra

I specified a reversing camera as an option on my 2019 Cupra, however there are no steering lines when the camera is on, the lines are just fixed and do not move with the steering wheel, Is this correct? Is there any way of enabling the steering wheel lines?
  16. Matt-taylor

For all the people who picked up there cars over the last two weeks, how many miles have you all done? Mines now showing 101m
  17. Matt-taylor

Neutral mate, no i dont think i have
  18. Matt-taylor

Bit of sound if anyone is interested of my 2019 standard 290
  19. Matt-taylor

Aviva, £344 for a 44 yr old for the 290 model too
  20. Matt-taylor

What’s everyones mood lighting colour??