Search results

1. Android auto nav- loss of volume

Hello folks When I am in Android auto navigation and tell it to stop navigation I seem to lose all sound to the radio channel that was playing. I have to restart the full infotainment system for the sound to return. Any ideas why ? any solutions ? 2023 Leon 1.5 tsi...
  2. manual folding of the mirrors using the remote control. possibile ?

Cheers mate got it sorted, thank you. LB
  3. manual folding of the mirrors using the remote control. possibile ?

Hello Witek I have just taken hold of a mk 4 FR and i was wondering the same, I had a mk 3 excellence and I loved just holding the lock button to fold the mirrors... Did you find out if you can stop the auto folding ? Regards LB
  4. Bye Leon hello mk8 Golf ;/

Hi Guys After 4 leons and an ibiza I've returned to a VW namely a new mk8 Golf....... My wife now has my 2017 Leon Excellence tsi with full leather and winter pack etc..... I'll keep this brief.....I'm gonna miss that car aaarrrrgggghhh As Arnie would say..... I'll be back
  5. Here is the new 2020 CUPRA Leon with up to 310HP

I believe the Ocy has a far superior interior to the Leon
  6. Electronic Parking Brake

I have previously made a post on this thread earlier, again this has happened a few times recently. I use the auto-hold function which I am a big fan of. My problem is when I start the car in neutral and tap the accelerator my brake disengages and my car rolls forward. This caused over £300 of...
  7. Arona facelift ??

Thank you
  8. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

I'm on my 4th Leon so I do like them, due to change in March next year and praying for the 190 which is the sweet spot for me :)
  9. The New SEAT Leon is So Much Better Than VW Golf 2020

Out of the 4 new VAG cars, Leon, Golf,A3, Octavia.....Octavia has the best interior IMO :)
  10. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

Are you saying 2.0 tsi 190 is coming in February ??? Admin on here think not :/
  11. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

New leon ST Cupra will have over 300 bhp with all-wheel drive....... 2.0 tsi 190 not coming to UK apparently. All the info currently for uk is here
  12. MK4 SEAT Leon owner's register - what you got?

No 190 then, shame.... I see the golf gets independent rear suspension on 150 bhp models and above, any ideas on how you get IRS with the Leon ? ... Thanks for your reply btw :)
  13. MK4 SEAT Leon owner's register - what you got?

I see you have a 2.0 tsi 190 listed, is this engine derivative definitely coming to the UK?
  14. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

I've noticed that VW has dropped the Polo GTI temporarily, Ford has dropped the 1.5 182 from the Focus and Honda have dropped the 1.5 180 from the Civic. Appears to be a cull for certain engines, I believe manufacturers have to only have a certain % of their cars with high emissions...... anyone...
  15. SEAT is launching a 1.5 TSI 7-speed DSG Ibiza

Thank you for your very informative reply, cheers :)...... QQ are seat adding the 1.5 to the Ibiza ??
  16. SEAT is launching a 1.5 TSI 7-speed DSG Ibiza

I have just looked on the VW website - you cannot get a Polo GTI at the moment as they have been temporarily withdrawn also the 1.0 TSI only goes up to 110, no 115TSI available.... anyone any idea what's going on ??
  17. SEAT is launching a 1.5 TSI 7-speed DSG Ibiza

The only small car getting the 1.5 tsi 150 is the VW T Cross.......Why Why Why ....... Ford Fiesta now coming with a 1.0 ecoboost MHEV pushing 155....... Would love the Ibiza to get the 1.5 or better still the 2.0 200 :/
  18. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

Cheers Andrew, I will hold off for now then :)
  19. 2.0 tsi 190 ??

Hello Guys Is this engine going to appear in the mk4?
  20. New/Updated Model?

A warm hatch offering would be nice too, Fiesta now going to have a 1.0 hybrid with 155 bhp, Clio Corsa and 208 all have 130 bhp variants.