Search results

1. Airlock and over heating

Heyup having this done tomorrow. Had a guy do aomethcwlles aniff teat done amd it ahowed as clear. This car ia very confusing.
  2. Airlock and over heating

Also i have tried all sorts: New radiator Expansion bottle and cap Waterpump and timing belt kit november 2017 Fan relays Heater matrix blown out. Also not sure exactly what thI flow back should bbe like with the 1,9 tdi fr.
  3. Airlock and over heating

Sounds pike were local :). Ive tried all sort d and i seems to be over pressurising. I cant see it but either faulty waterpump or head gasket. Tried all sorts with it. Been told one of the easiest engines to bleed. Basically what happens in the expansion bottle there is no feed back on the top...
  4. Airlock and over heating

Heyup sorryfor late reply i work nights. The car currently has no stat in ? The airlock keeps causing back pressure in the syatem causing water to come to boil out of the tank. On a separate side there ia alap no fewe back from the water. Pump. This is stramge as this had a pump n belt in December
  5. Airlock and over heating

Hi Guys, Urgent help needed. I gave an ibiza fr tdi 2005. Before Christmas previous owneri had waterpump and cambelt changed, the garage did not bleed correctly and over heated. Managed to get this sorted and has been driving ok since. Recently started over heating amd radiator fan stopped...
  6. Seat ibiza tdi fr 2005

Ho guys New to here and still workung things out. Need help with my car please. Having massive air lock problems and have tried all sorts. Water is not returning through top pipe in expansion bottle keeps flowing very slowly occasionally. Water pump anf belt fone november 2017
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise