Search results

1. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

After trying to figure that out myself as it wasn't available to me at first, to get to the test menu I had to use my OBD Eleven, use 10 credits to unlock the green engineering mode. Then the test menu was available after long pressing the menu button. Then you can change the skin to 80 if...
  2. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

Haha, unbelievable. Had it there the entire time. Spent hours looking on my obdeleven trying to change it and it's been there the whole time (now I feel stupid!) @wolverine_uk sadly hasn't automatically changed the resolution. Do you know how I do it? I remember watching a video with someone...
  3. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

I'm not sure what menu to go on to find it? I can't get past the service menu which won't let me change anything skin wise on there. Just got the screen on eBay, £150 which I wasn't going to complain with!
  4. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

Ah ok, well yeh that's ideally what I need to get the tiles and update the resolution. So it's all in this test menu is it? I've held down the menu button for over two minutes and it won't go past the service menu. It makes a bong noise after 30 seconds but nothing happens
  5. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

Sadly has everything on this page blanked out. I was hoping there might be a way for obd11 to change the skin after this, but still can’t find anything :-(
  6. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

I'll be cutting up around my air vents tomorrow as shown in other threads. Seems to all be working, but now with the lack of buttons, the carousel menu style isn't ideal! But it will do until I can find this update!
  7. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

Ah ok thanks! Makes more sense as I thought it was backwards. I've emailed my dealer, but for now the screen will still work with 0351 still won't it? I'll just have the old graphics and I'm guessing lower resolution?
  8. PLEASE HELP with firmware update!!

I've been reading so many threads and it's so confusing trying to find exactly what I need. If anyone can explain in plain English I would be SO grateful!!! So I have a 2016 Leon with the nav + I believe. I'm literally about to retro to the 8" screen (I've read the forums on how to do that so...
  9. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

Ok thank you!
  10. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

What software update do I need to look for on eBay? I can't work out what version number I need?
  11. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

This is amazingly helpful, thanks!!! So it's just the software, so if I'm on software 0351, what do I need for this screen to work and how do I find/download that software? I have apple car play so I'm not worried about having the latest maps as I use google, just need to know what I need for...
  12. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

So in what way do I need to modify the aperture? will I need new trim or something, wish it was as easy as taking it out and putting the new one in. I just don't want to ruin my car haha :p
  13. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

So I have this screen and wanted to see if this screen (5F0 919 606) would fit basically!
  14. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

How do you get the software upgrade if the dealer won't give it to you? (no surprise that they wouldn't!)
  15. 2016 Sat nav upgrade

I'm not sure if it's been posted before but I haven't been able to find it in the searches. I've only found upgrades to the Alpine head unit which doesn't look great if I'm honest! I have a 2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 (pre facelift) so the satnav feels a tad outdated with the 8 buttons on the sides...
  16. Genuine Leon spoiler instructions?

Wondering if anyone can help me? I've ordered the genuine Leon 5dr mk 3 spoiler and got it today It was supposed to come with fitting instructions! But hasn't and the receptionist I spoke to at the dealership said parts were closed and won't get back to me until at least Tuesday! (Useless!)...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members