Search results

1. Actual difference between the e-boost model and non e-boost model

Sometimes I forget that the different markets have different trim levels and only talk about the UK trims. In the UK:- V1 trim has the 18" alloys and unheated seaqual seats, and only 204ps / 58kWh powertrain/battery V2 has the 19" Typhoon wheels, heated seaqual seats and more equipment, with a...
  2. Actual difference between the e-boost model and non e-boost model

I had heard mentioned that for the ID3, there were 2 disc sizes, but the differences were marginal, like one being 7mm larger diameter than the other, and seemingly no logic as to which were fitted (although it would seem that it would be logical to give the larger discs to the heavier 77kWh...
  3. Actual difference between the e-boost model and non e-boost model

If there were no hardware differences between the motors used for 204ps and 231ps, it's always a possibility that an official upgrade with no warranty implications could be a chargeable aftermarket upgrade. If that were the case, you'd just need the steering wheel hardware upgrade for the...
  4. Actual difference between the e-boost model and non e-boost model

Unless you specced DCC, there is definitely no stiffening of the suspension - that cannot happen without active dampers, and active dampers are not standard UK spec. Me and the missus each have a V2 E-Boost. When you put it in Cupra mode, you get the heavier steering, a sharper steering...
  5. Ibiza Electronic Rear Windows

Considering the big discounts available and relatively well equipped to keep the options down, depreciation on what I would actually pay is quite reasonable on the Seat (losing about 50% of monies paid after 3 years). Always seen more hp than advertised from all but one of my 8 VAG cars bought...
  6. Ibiza Electronic Rear Windows

^That's a real shame, probably puts the Ibiza out of contention for me. I definitely don't want a highly wound up 1 litre engine, they are just not economical at all. An engine that is always being worked hard to do even the most mundane stuff is not going to be giving you more than 40mpg. I...
  7. Ibiza Electronic Rear Windows

Looking for a 5 door replacement to our 2nd car, a 3 door Audi A1 1.6TDI, which has been almost faultless and gives amazing mpg. Currently, the wife has a short commute and I have a long one, so unfortunately she has my Golf R during the week to keep the fuel bills and mileage for both cars...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members