Search results

1. 184 remap

To be fair they’re not the best dealer but luckily they found that. They’ve got a poor reputation but they’re the only one within reach of work. If anyone wants to know it’s Stoneacre Wrexham. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 184 remap

Amazingly the dealer found it and did it as part of a service then told me about it afterwards. I had no idea. Oil consumption dropped somewhat after that! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 184 remap

Any particular company / map / something to recommend please? How do you find the fuel economy? I do fairly high miles at my own cost so don’t want the economy to suffer too much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 184 remap

Good point re. insurance. It’s a 2017 but out of warranty as it’s done 73000 miles. I bought it two years ago with exactly 6000 miles on it. I still love it despite the following: Exhaust studs replaced under warranty Cracked sump replaced under warranty Intermittent exhaust flap valve fault...
  5. 184 remap

OK. Probably been covered a thousand times but I’m lazy so here goes. What recommendations do people have for improving the already decent performance of a 184TD FR please? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. CPLAY2air

That’s good to hear. I too have an iPhone 10. Managed to get 20% off the adapter too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. CPLAY2air

OK so I’ve bitten the bullet and ordered one. I’ll post on here once I get it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. CPLAY2air

Has anyone got one of these? If so, does it work? I quite like the idea of wireless CarPlay but I think it’s Chinese and it’s not particularly cheap (£129) https://carplay2air.com/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Rattle

Mine too! Like a buzz? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Sidelight / DRL led replacement

Nope. July 2017 5 door. Maybe they added them later. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Sidelight / DRL led replacement

My 2017 FL 184 doesn’t have illuminated sills. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Sat nav question

They changed in 2017. Does it have any buttons on the sides? A knob on the left? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Leon Lead Time and Manufacturing Errors (68 Plate)

I’d say good call. Xcellence have very good specs so you’ll have lots of fun playing with all the toys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Lux pack

For what it’s worth the heated seats are bloody nice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Annoying buzz / rattle in dash

OK for anyone else who has this issue I managed to get the panel out and get it to pieces. The bit that was buzzing was around the red oval. I just eased the panel out with a trim removal tool (it's only held in with clips) then unplugged the various connectors. There are half a dozen torx...
  16. Annoying buzz / rattle in dash

I’ve got a really annoying noise coming from my climate control panel. It seems that the matt panel between the row of buttons and the three dials buzzes. Has anyone else got this? Does anyone know how to take the climate controls out? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Seat Navigation vs Navigation Plus... material differences?

No TomTom on CarPlay yet but they are saying it will be available early 2019. The sooner the better as far as I’m concerned. Standard navigation not worth a w*nk in my opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. 184 mpg

160 mile per day commute, mostly motorway. My fuel computer says long term is 53mpg. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Auto flappy paddle

Never gonna happen I’m afraid. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. 12v into 5v DOH!!!

Me too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.