Search results

1. Seat Fr 2017 FR 1.4 Drivers seat

I would try a car upholsterer. A repair will work out much cheaper than buying a new seat. It is unusual for a seat to fail in this way at such a low mileage. Are you sure the car has only done 30k? Is the paperwork and the general condition of the car consistent with that?
  2. Tyre Rotation

This is my practice too.
  3. Loads of wheelspin on launch control

These days most Porsches are SUVs. Cayennes & Macans massively outsell Boxsters, Caymans & 911s.
  4. 4drive and new tyres

I always put new tyres on the back then switch them to the front when the fronts need replacing.
  5. New cambelt fitted, tensioner fails within 24hrs!!!

I'm glad you've got this sorted. Every business has problems occasionally. It's how they respond that matters. It sounds like they've done everything they can to rectify matters. Some dealers would have fought you all the way. At the end of the day, you've paid £810 for a new engine. Bargain...
  6. Leon Fr St rear spoiler options

Just make sure you specify the correct body style. 3dr, 5dr and ST are all different.
  7. Finish of passenger seat

There doesn't seem to be anywhere obvious for a cover to attach to. Also, a cover might lead to the heatsink overheating if there was no airflow around it. Not very attractive, though, is it? Is it exposed with the seat in a normal position?
  8. 2017 Cupra Black 290

Seems expensive for a 4-year-old car from a private seller?
  9. Finish of passenger seat

I think it's part of the 48v hybrid system.
  10. Hello and Eaziwrap Opinions

I don't think wrapping the badges makes it a "wrapped car" but I agree that all modifications should be checked with ones insurance company. My experience with cosmetic modifications on my FireBlade is that insurance companies will accept them but stipulate standard replacements in the event of...
  11. Boot not opening with latch!!

This correct. There is no mechanical connection between the handle and the latch, only an electrical cable. Unless this connection is broken, it's hard to understand these symptoms.
  12. Leon Cupra exhaust

The 290 (non-GPF) and the 300 are the same but the 280 has an extra silencer. Copyright @Damo H :-
  13. New rear cupra spoiler?

SC, ST & Hatch all have different spoilers.
  14. Undertray damage. Replace or repair?

I think the part you want is 5Q0 825 202 L https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/leon+leon+4/le/2013-754/8/825-825000/#12
  15. Rear Coil Spring Replacement

The parts list is here:- https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/leon+leon+4/le/2013-703/5/
  16. Tyres

As @BoomerBoom says, this is your car and your decision but I would be looking to change them. My experience is that, by the time tyres look like that, the compound will have hardened and will give diminished grip. It's just not worth skimping on tyres.
  17. Anyone have pics of a black cupra with dark grey wheels ?

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/black-cupra-with-black-grey-wheel-pics.460026/
  18. CUPRA Leon 300PS UK pricing and specification

But what they'll take from that is that people want SUVs rather than hatchbacks.
  19. Next alternative car to a Leon?

Aside from the price, looks and the stupid touchscreen, here are the reasons I won't be replacing my Mk.3 Cupra with a Mk.4 (thanks to @Syphon for the image):-
  20. Booked for MOT, dealer says some other work is due

Diff oil is due at 30k miles / 3 years. My car took 4 years to get to 30k miles so I deferred it til then. Up to you whether you want to push this out until you get to 30k miles. Probably won't do any harm. The price you've been quoted for that is in the ball park for a dealer but some people...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.