Search results

1. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

Yes its definitely a pre facelift model being a MY14.
  2. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

Finally had some time to get back on to doing the programming for my car towbar electrics. Now all working ok with no errors. After reconnecting the battery I had all the same errors as last time to do with the ESP, ABS, Parking assistance, Tyre pressure monitoring and data communication errors...
  3. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

I couldn't find anything anywhere either but what you have found looks like the stuff I needed to know about and the bytes and bits I need to adjust. Thank you so much for your help, hopefully this will be all I need to be error free on the coding side now :D
  4. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

Its a much neater install than fitting a smart relay and tapping into wires from both sides of the car, I've done about 5 installs using them on various vehicles and its never as neat as I would like. For my nice new (to me) car I wanted to have it done properly plus with auto turning off...
  5. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

Sorry no, my car is a MY14 2.0 TDI 184 FR 5dr if that makes any difference. The ODIS coding I've got is applicable to the following cars apparently; SEAT Leon 3-Door 06/13 -> Leon 5-Door 11/12 -> Leon ST 11/13 -> Leon X-Perience 10/14 -> Ateca 06/16 ->
  6. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

I've not actually fitted the physical towbar to my car yet as I knew the wiring side could be more problematic and it has been. I've got the westfalia detachable towbar to fit and will be doing the bumper cut. Mines also the 5dr model, the ST seem to hide the bumper cut much better than the 5dr...
  7. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of fitting the dedicated wiring loom to my Leon Mk3 FR and need some help with the programming side of it. I have already tried to do the coding and connect the extra module into the cars can-bus system but it came up with all sorts of errors when I powered the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members