Search results

1. Hammy786

White Smoke?

Hey, did you manage to get to the bottom of this? I know this is an old post but my car has a similar problem, the last couple of weeks it would keep ticking over for about 8 seconds then there was a little smoke after it started. Today there was loads of steam/white smoke coming from the...
  2. Hammy786

OIL IN COOLANT, PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated! :)
  3. Hammy786

OIL IN COOLANT, PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey peeps, I hope you are all well, I decided to create an account to get to the bottom of my issues. I've used this forum in the past to figure out problems I was having with my old Seat and it helped me massively, its a great community and everyone is super helpful - thank you! I just bought...
  4. Hammy786

Oil in coolant, no heat from vents, engine ticks over before start

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure what or where the header tank is, sometimes when I open the coolant tank there are bubbles, like a frothy foam floating on the surface and it gets quite hot - I don't open it straight after I stop the car, I usually leave it for about an hour and its still...
  5. Hammy786

Oil in coolant, no heat from vents, engine ticks over before start

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and its helped me in the past just by checking previous posts. I recently noticed that there's been oil in my coolant tank and the heater isn't blowing out hot air (I live in Scotland so I need hot air especially during cold mornings). I read some forums stating...
  6. Hammy786

Hey, I'm new to this and I was hoping for some help with my car, its doing my head in.

Thanks man, I greatly appreciate it! Yeah, my luck hasn't been that great to be honest but I'll hopefully get to the bottom of it. Thanks again
  7. Hammy786

Hey, I'm new to this and I was hoping for some help with my car, its doing my head in.

Hey peeps, I hope you are all well, I decided to create an account to get to the bottom of my issues. I've used this forum in the past to figure out problems I was having with my old Seat and it helped me massively, its a great community and everyone is super helpful - thank you! I just bought...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise