Search results

1. Issues when starting

Hi guys. Recently i have been having issues with my car starting when its warm. I habe changed the water temp sesnor amd it seemed to habe cured the issue then i drove about 40mins the car got upto running temp amd sat at 90 degrees i stopped at a shop jumped oit turned it off then it struggled...
  2. Lowering my fr

Hi gius silly question here.. when lowering my mk2 on coilovers do i require shortened drop links, also is there anything to aid the caster/camber cause by lowering it?
  3. Fr170 front mount question

Been looking on darkside developments and i seen they have a modified S3 intercooler for the mk2 FR leon, has anyone purchased this and pu it on there FR? The questions are as follows 1, Is it worth it, having a front mount over the standard one think its a side mount 2, would i be better with...
  4. FR170 egr cooler delete

Hi folks.. looking for a bit of advice or a point in the right direction to a thread(phones playing up). To a egr cooler delete thread for a pd170 mk2 Currently on the car i have had a few mods done, Dpf delete Egr delete Remapped Dark side developments 3" downpipe Car pulls like a frieght...
  5. Limp mode now not starting

Morning all. Had a couple of issues with my pd170 leon. Which started after my darkside developments downpipe sheered at one weld. I took the downpipe off to fix it put it back on and all was fine. Then whilst driving on a 60mph road my revs dropped and the glow plug light started to flash...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.