Search results

1. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI

Thanks @elnigel i'm going to test what the RPM is with the AC on now
  2. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI

Thanks for your help, i came looking for advice and youve given me a load. If it continues i will get a diagnostic done on it. Thanks again :)
  3. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI

Im not 100% as im not the most savvy with cars all i know is the engine sometimes doesnt tick over and when it does the rpm is lower than what it was when i first got it
  4. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI

none at all it just struggles for a bit then the revs are low
  5. Seat Leon 1.2 TSI

Hi Guys, I'm new here, however, i have searched for some advice regarding my car. As the title states i have a 1.2 TSI Leon Copa, and i am having problems with my engine ticking over then once it does it settles at 600 RPM (which seems pretty low) as it was usually lying at the 800/900 mark. I...
  6. Leon Copa 1.2 TSI

Thanks for your help i'm not the most car savvy person in the world so which section would i need to post in
  7. Leon Copa 1.2 TSI

Hi Guys, I'm new here, however, i have searched for some advice regarding my car. As the title states i have a 1.2 TSI Leon Copa, and i am having problems with my engine ticking over then once it does it settles at 600 RPM (which seems pretty low) as it was usually lying at the 800/900 mark. I...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members