Search results

1. Seat Exeo rear amp.

Thank you Tom. My plan is to cut the plug off the amp and butt crimp the wires I need. I'm planning on using wires on pin 22 and 23 to the new amp to power it. Pin 9 to turn on the amp. Pin 17,18 20 and 21 Ill run speaker wires direct from new head unit to these wires to run the rear speakers...
  2. Seat Exeo rear amp.

Thank you for the detailed response, very much appreciated. The amp I'm looking at fitting is part of a active subwoofer. It's an alpine it's fused with a 10amp fuse so won't draw anything more. 2.5mm should be good up to 13 amps. I'm going to run speaker wire from the head unit and some Rca's...
  3. Seat Exeo rear amp.

Hi all. I recently fitted a Kenwood Dmx 7017dab head unit. I have a volume issue with the rear speakers. What I wanted to do is run the rear speakers directly off the Headunit and run a additional sub. I found the rear amp and want to tap into the plug for the rear speakers and power supply for...
  4. Seat Exeo rear amp.

Hi all. I recently fitted a Kenwood Dmx 7017dab head unit. I have a volume issue with the rear speakers. What I wanted to do is run the rear speakers directly off the Headunit and run a additional sub. I found the rear amp and want to tap into the plug for the rear speakers and power supply for...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members