Search results

1. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Just want to say thanks to all who have commented on this thread. I've had the car for just over a week now and am still buzzing over it. Joy to drive, nice features, smooth, quiet.....the bizz. Thanks again.
  2. EVO 1.5 130bhp engine

I've just had a 1.5 150 delivered so cannot comment on the 130 but this car (bare in mind it's my 1st brand spanker) is a dream drive.
  3. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Cheers for the info Skipo.
  4. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Latest news update. Had a call Monday to say the car is at the dealership!!! Just my luck......and you will all love this.....but I am having my spud-tubes snipped Thursday :ill: so am leaving the car til next week so I get the benefit of the 5 day insurance. This brings me on to another...
  5. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

The past week I have had the dealer change from "the car is at a Spanish port" to "the car is on its way to a Spanish port" and, after an email querying this, the latest news is that the car is at a UK port!!! I am not holding my breath but fingers crossed it will be here before December :clap:
  6. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Thanks for the input everyone.
  7. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

It's in the Spanish port according to the dealer. How long does it normally take to get to the UK do you know? Cheers for the reply though. Hopefully it'll arrive before December but seems too optimistic to expect it in by the end of this month.
  8. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Latest update....... Heard off the dealer this week via an email video. Apparently, my car is at the port in Spain and he will be in touch next week with more info on when it should arrive at the dealership. Does anyone have a guesstimate on how long this normally takes? Cheers.
  9. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Yep...that is all I'm after....a decent looking, economical, every-day use car. I'm not looking at taking on the local "yoot" at the lights!! I was worryingly informed by a mate of mine the other week that the neighbourhood car thieves have taken a keen interest in Seats lately. Just my luck...
  10. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Thanks very much for the info Rainman. I've been waiting since May so hope I am not disappointed.
  11. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Ahhhh that explains it then. The only info I could find was for the 130 so thanks for replying to the thread.
  12. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

While i hang around until i get news on the car, ive been having a mooch on the net for any info on the new 1.5 engine. All I've come across is that it is 130bhp as oppose to the superseded 1.4tsi's 150bhp. I'm no petrol head so bare with me but is this not something dealers should be discussing...
  13. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Fingers crossed for you that the times are a reality!! I was very naive as it is my 1st new car purchase. After waiting a long time to decide and get finances in place I didnt envisage waiting 7 months but just fell unlucky with the new regulations I guess.
  14. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Just off the phone to the dealer and they actually have been given a build week now. He thinks that I will have the car by the start of November now so fingers crossed for that. Good news for once!!
  15. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Thanks for the info. To be honest, I am not even sure that my order has even been accepted as no build week has been given. My dealer did emphasise that orders will be accepted on a 1st come 1st served basis but who knows. I may give them a ring later on today to see if they have an update.
  16. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Hi. I was told at the time of ordering and it was a close call wether to place the order or not due to the wait time. I was told that the delay was due to the new emission regulations that were coming out this month. As far as I understand, this is why the engine has changed from the 1.4 that I...
  17. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Cheers for that. I was more worried about the 30 week wait turning in to a 52 week wait if it had been cancelled. Still waiting to hear any news on dates.......
  18. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Well. Just off the phone to the dealership. After explaining your predicament, he assures me my order has not been cancelled. I hope I will not be adding anymore posts that include rants over having to re-order!! Fingers crossed!! Cheers.
  19. New 1.5 instead of 1.4 in ordered Leon FR

Thanks for the replies you've left. I'll get on to them when I get chance and explain your situation so he can clarify one way or the other. I'll not be a happy bunny if this is what has happened.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise