Search results

1. Cupra Leon build

Car has finally arrived no dynamic indicators. Would have been nice to have to but after a year just glad to have the car. VZ2 300 desire red ordered December 2022
  2. Coast to Coast? 10 or 12 inch screen?

I would take coast to coast over dynamic indicators if I had to pick, but I do admit they do look cool.
  3. Cupra Leon build

I guess this isn't the worst loan car that the dealer could have sent, 310st.
  4. Cupra Leon build

Old lease car went back yesterday and the new car is due for delivery tomorrow, get a call at 4pm....... Apparently they tried to boot the car to connect it to the internet and it won't connect (not sure why they have left this till the day before) so now they are shipping us up a cupra leon...
  5. Cupra Leon build

We are still debating ceramic coating but if we go for it we will get it done locally rather than at a dealer.
  6. Cupra Leon build

VZ2 300 no options apart from desire red paint.
  7. Cupra Leon build

Car will delivered a week today. Very excited. Only 1 month later than I was told at order time.
  8. Coast to Coast? 10 or 12 inch screen?

Hmm I wonder if you could retrofit the coast to coast?
  9. Coast to Coast? 10 or 12 inch screen?

Does anyone have images of the car without coast 2 coast please?
  10. Cupra Leon build

Car is in the country apparently, very exciting :D
  11. Cupra Leon build

After being told at the start of this week that it had been built and was waiting for a part with no ETA, we got the call yesterday that it's left the factory and on route. So in about 4-6 weeks we could have a car.
  12. Cupra Leon build

Ordered vz2 300 in December 2021 was told 3 weeks ago it would be built in July. Now been told mid December so it won't be here until next year now, joke.
  13. 12” touchscreen with navigation added to spec

Hi this is the older version from April
  14. 12” touchscreen with navigation added to spec

It seems the price list has been updated on the website. It now includes changes to the lights (as expected) no coast to coast etc. Interestingly it does say now 12" smart touch display, I wonder what the cars being built atm will get and if this is a unit from another vw car...
  15. Cupra Leon build

Received our monthly call from the dealer. Initial build week 30 status 10 or something. If this holds then end of July build early September delivery. Ordered just before Christmas vz2 300bhp, the only option was desire red.
  16. Digital dash broken?

Well it's working atm as it did for the first few days last time. So don't have massive confidence in it yet. :(
  17. Digital dash broken?

So apparently the car is ready to be picked up. They have done another software update and have done something with an access code??. Lets see how long this one works for.
  18. Digital dash broken?

We got there and the lady was arguing with the Seat Recovery. The jist was she was saying as the recovery said it was inoperable yesterday they should have taken it yesterday and put it in a compound and delivered it to the dealer today. They told her to sort the hire car out, she couldn't...
  19. Digital dash broken?

Yeah we are dropping it off at the garage today and playing a fun game of argue for the hire car as seat don't want to provide one. Fun.
  20. Digital dash broken?

Surprise surprise it didn't. Seat roadside back today to confirm it has failed a further 12 times. In the last 10 days. Given we only use the car a few times a week this isn't great. They also can't take it to the garage as the service space isn't open and sale won't accept it. This means we...