Search results

1. Centre console

I know This has been covered before so I apologise for posting again I can’t seem to find it anywhere.. Anyway, I’m looking at getting the centre console for my Ibiza FR. I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to where is best to buy? I know there was someone on here selling them...
  2. Safety recall

I received a letter yesterday about recall involving the left passenger seat unbuckling when the middle meat is in use. This is a problem they had identified and were in the process of recalling and apply a simple fix to cars long before I even ordered my car at the end of May last year. I know...
  3. Pedals on the FR trim

My FR just had normal black panels no aluminium trim although I’d imagine decent aftermarket ones are easy to come by I thought about getting some but haven’t bothered yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Dashcam?

Did you need a trim tool or something similar? To prevent breaking the clips or scratching the trim I’m also undecided if go get the hardwire kit or just hide the normal 12v wire under the seat then up the a pillar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Dashcam?

Does anyone have any videos/websites etc on how you take off the A Pillar? Not done this before and I want to be certain I won’t break it.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Armrest in New Ibiza

Can you post a link for us please?
  7. Beats Audio

I picked my car up last week and I’m enjoying the beats audio pleased I chose it. The thing is.. I was told the sub sits inside a space saver wheel in the wheel well so buying beats gets you both.. having a look that doesn’t seem to be the case. Was anyone else under this impression? Sent...
  8. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

I was like that so I called SEAT directly and got a better answer. I’d contact someone, it won’t make it come any faster but might put your mind to rest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Apple carplay

Have you tried your volume settings on your phone too? Stupid question but you never know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

I collected my car today! Not had a chance to go far in it yet but still loving it. Have you heard anymore about yours? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Armrest in New Ibiza

I know I’ve missed out on the group buy from a couple months back but can anyone tell me where I can get the genuine seat armrest from? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

Just got a call from my dealer saying my cars arrived! Should be collecting on Monday! Buzzing! hahaa Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

Who knows they’re a law unto themselves.. I’d give them a call and double check there isn’t any news but that’s because I’m impatient. It’s taking me all my self control not to check if my cars made it from the port to the dealer yet :lol:
  14. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

I honestly don’t know mate. You’d think your dealer can do everything seat customer services can do so yeah I guess so. So do you not have any news at all no build week nothing?
  15. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

They don’t have a tracking service on the website like VW do.. but if you call them they can say it’s last checkpoint in the chain like mine was at the port of Grimsby. If they can tell me that there must be an element of tracking, but what do I know.
  16. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

Yeah you can, although it took a few days for someone to email back asking for my order number which I hadn’t been given before then, I replied once I had it and never got a desponse so just called. That’s good he’s been helpful, I was told about the closure and when I asked my dealer if it...
  17. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

22 May I believe.. My dealer hasn’t been all that helpful with updates and answering any questions. I’d suggest calling Seat customer services directly and giving them your order number they can track it and give you an answer there and then. Ask your dealer if you don’t know the order number...
  18. Seat Ibiza FR 1000 Mile Review

Really insightful stuff thanks for taking the time.. where did you get the armrest and bulbs? My Ibiza is currently at the port so just a few weeks away now (fingers crossed) I do wish I’d picked the LEDs but it was the extra expense that put me off.
  19. Order Lead Times

I didn’t know if there was more wait after it gets to the dealer for registration etc? Is that 7-10 days until collection or until delivery at dealer..
  20. Order Lead Times

I’m told my car was delivered on the 18th to Grimsby. Does anyone know how long it will be until I get my car? What’s the process? Very impatient
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.