Search results

1. Centre console

I know This has been covered before so I apologise for posting again I can’t seem to find it anywhere.. Anyway, I’m looking at getting the centre console for my Ibiza FR. I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to where is best to buy? I know there was someone on here selling them...
  2. Safety recall

I received a letter yesterday about recall involving the left passenger seat unbuckling when the middle meat is in use. This is a problem they had identified and were in the process of recalling and apply a simple fix to cars long before I even ordered my car at the end of May last year. I know...
  3. Remap for a 1.0tsi

does anyone here have much experience making the new one litre engines quicker? I know some people have got impressive performance gains from fiestas and such and I was wondering what options are currently out there for the new Ibiza mk6 1 litre, I currently have a 115ps model on order. I know...
  4. Beats Audio

Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere. Does anyone have a new mk6 Ibiza with Beats Audio? I’m about to order a new Ibiza my first brand new car and I wanted to know if it’s worth it. The Seat dealer in Leicester where I am doesn’t have a single car with beats audio apparently...
  5. 1.5 EVO is no more?

hi all I’m new here.. I’m about to order a new Seat Ibiza FR. I was hoping to get the 1.5 evo but I’ve been told that Sest has stripped production of this engine so I’d have to find a second hand car if I really wanted it. They wouldn’t explain why. Was anyone else aware of this it seems...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members