Search results

1. 2013 Leon Rough Idle

This maybe true Boroboy. Interestingly my wife Skoda is a Karoq with a 1.0 TSI engine and its extremely smooth on tick over. The MPG on the other hand is pretty rubbish. Yes it's a bigger car but hitting low 30's with a DSG box is not even close to the manufacture claims. Glad it was leased...
  2. 2013 Leon Rough Idle

Hi Pondy, Unfortunately I never got to the bottom of it. I have since changed the plugs again to another set of NGK and the rough idle has virtually stopped and I've not had any warning lights appear. When having the cambelt changed in November, I asked Seat to investigate but they were...
  3. Parts for sale

I'm interested in the 16 inch space saver kit. I assume it includes everything the kit would normally come with? How much are you selling for?
  4. 2013 Leon Rough Idle

Hi, I'm new to the forum although not to the Seat brand. Had a MK1 Cupra and now a MK3 63-plate FR 1.4 TSI. Had the car from new (leased before purchasing at the end of the contract). Early last year I had the Leon serviced at a non-Seat garage although the mechanic was ex-Seat. Few months...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.