Search results

1. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Hey, no central split for me either - it is entirely different to the Golf R videos on Youtube. Once the clips and rubber were removed, I used a flat knife to remove the plastic plug thing on the left side that was holding the cover down. I was able to make a gap just big enough to squeeze in...
  2. Cupra vs normal diff mode

+1 to this I hit a bump on the a34 earlier while talking to my partner and the car aggressively veered to the left. You need to be paying complete attention when the diff is in Cupra mode.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just a, probably obvious, note to anyone receiving their cars.. check the tyre pressure when you get it!! I've been driving around like a numpty for 1200 miles thinking it was harsh and bumpy because sports car but checking yesterday revealed all four corners were sat at 45psi.. At the correct...
  4. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I thought I'd update this as my car has now done 1300 miles. I unplugged the sound actuator a couple days ago (genuine 5min job) as I found I far more enjoyed the sound in comfort mode.. The exhaust has now got much louder inside the cabin and in cupra/s the pops and bangs are definitely there...
  5. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I've heard my MY19 pop once when really pushing and only because it bounced off walls I was driving past. I'm coming up to 1000 miles now and the exhaust has got audibly much louder inside the cabin with a huge amount of induction noise. When stationery in Cupra mode with the doors open you can...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Not bad at all, I'm being picking because its brand new. The digital dash seems to rattle a little bit and I've seen someone else either here or on Facebook with the same problem and they wedged a bit of card down the side lol. The passenger far left air vent also rattles a bit, especially in...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah a 5dr pre copper 290 - I was hoping it'd sound like that too! Inside the cabin we cannot hear any exhaust noise unless I drop the windows but then the wind noise is usually too loud to hear it anyway lol. I have heard it pop and bang with the windows down but its faint. The engine does make...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No - but it rarely happens unless you literally plant your right foot in 2nd. Mostly momentary wheelspin and then endless grip, the car is bloody impressive. I imagine better tyres will limit it even further.. My biggest gripe with the car is interior rattles and absolutely no exhaust noise in...
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Those are very good, may I ask where from? I'm paying roughly 10400 self maintained for the same length.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If you've already had the finance papers you're golden. Mine had the wrong car and wrong monthlies on it, took them nearly 2 weeks to amend that - then when they'd supposedly emailed the documents to me, the email mysteriously took another week to arrive :clown: Hopefully I'm an outlier and...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same dealer as mine, car arrived 25th October and being delivered tomorrow so nearly an entire month :banghead2 If yours is financed with Arval be prepared for the slowest response times possible by a functioning company.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Still doesn't exist on a lot of companies websites.. Direct Line didn't have it but they were happy to insure it once I actually spoke to them. Do a quote for a 300 and then give them a call. Esure definitely insure them.
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

After a **** up by Arval with the finance papers my BW40 is finally being delivered Tuesday!!!!!!! I've had to stop reading this forum as I just get sad seeing everyone else getting their cars while mine is sat feeling sorry for itself! Excited doesn't quite cover it!! :bounce: Contacted Direct...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Also financed with Arval.. documents arrived today stating Cupra 300 and with the wrong monthly amounts :) Is it really an issue that it says 300? Not signing until they fix the monthlies anyway... Wish things would just go smoothly
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Fully expecting it lol, my sli still shows 6 and the dealer is still saying 6 speed :blahblah:
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone else week 40? CS confirmed that mine is on the Comet Ace which is due in to Grimsby tomorrow :bounce:
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Absolutely - if you google car transportation blocks there is an awful lot of people (but probably a small percent overall) who had random amounts of theirs left in. Not just VW either, lots of posts about it on bmw forums.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Since 10pm :p
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Please post pics when you can! And whether its 6 speed or 7.. Lots of us from BW38-42 are eager to find out.. Related.. I called brand support earlier and they confirmed my BW40 Cupra was built on the 9th and is currently on route to the port. Can't bloody wait at this point.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I much prefer the old styling, even though the copper won't look terrible on magnetic grey. Just not a fan of copper on anything. Be gutted if the post BW42 get 7spd and we don't though :(
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.