Search results

1. Tuning boxes Dtuk or TDI tuning

Thanks Jka
  2. Tuning boxes Dtuk or TDI tuning

how does the DTUK box affect the driving modes and does it effect drivability in any way? In my old car (Ford) it made the turbo too much imo, just boosted stupidly early and hard even in traffic :/
  3. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Isnt the rs3 a hell of a lot more money?
  4. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Same here, no matter how you drove it either, just drank the fuel silly for the power it had.
  5. Hello. Leon 5f 2.0 TDI 184

Nice! Got anymore pics?
  6. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

How much!! Would rather some lowering springs
  7. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Nice thread, been looking at the revo remap myself my my 184 but can’t find any reviews on it
  8. The ultimate front splitter thread

Will it fit a Facelift Leon FR?
  9. Where to start?

My favourite is Valet Pro Citrus Pre wash mate, pletnty reviews around if you google or YouTube it. Never felt the need to clay bar my cars so never bothered learning haha and the interior is a nightmare, I hate doing it!
  10. Where to start?

Prewash - something like snow foam or a citrus pre wash should work at getting some of those muck and bugs off. Leave it to dwell then jet wash or hose it off. Wash - Use a wash mitt NOT a sponge. Get 2 buckets, 1 with water to rinse clean your mitt and the other to have your soap in. Drying -...
  11. Paint easily scratchable?

It could be the fact it was scratched / swirled before you got it but polished with something with fillers in to hide some swirls. You would need to correct the paint then add protection if you want proper results. Before doing that though you want to make sure you have a good washing...
  12. FR184 or Focus ST diesel?

Oh and the suspension in the ST is bloody hard!!
  13. FR184 or Focus ST diesel?

I’m coming from a focus STD to a Leon FR 184 facelift next week. If I’m honest, the Leon feels more grown up from what I’ve driven so far. My focus was sooo bad in the winter and a lot of people have issues just in the wet! Always felt the Focus was missing something too, the diesel isn’t the...
  14. Potential new owner - Leon FR TDI

Yeah I already can’t wait to get that horrible tyre shine off that they use! Will take some pics of the clean :)
  15. Potential new owner - Leon FR TDI

Aiming for next Wednesday mate :)
  16. Potential new owner - Leon FR TDI

Thanks Steve! I'll try and resist too much but splitters and lowering springs are a must I think. To be honest mate I've got my last 4 cars from the one in Shiremoor, never had any problems with the cars however, so fingers crossed nothing goes wrong with it :D have you got a thread for your car?
  17. Potential new owner - Leon FR TDI

Well test drive was really good so got to sort my private plate out on my car but cars reserved :D https://www.arnoldclark.com/nearly-new-cars/seat/leon/2-0-tdi-184-fr-technology-5dr/2017/ref/arnap-u-355318
  18. Eco, Normal and Sport Mode power? 184ps tdi

I’m test driving one tomorrow so will let you know how each mode feels to me having not driven one at all!
  19. Potential new owner - Leon FR TDI

Yeah always have done mate :) test driving the car this weekend so will let you know what I decide to do!!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.