Search results

1. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Love the all black look. Especially the black cupra letters. Nice.
  2. 06145 Fault Code?

I also completed a detailed diagnostic with carista and the fault had this information with it. Infotainment system Part #: 5F0035858A Coding: 04730001D70A000021111101000800002F0202060100010046 (hex) Component: MU-S-ND-ER Fault codes: 06145 Manufacturer-specific code
  3. Do you love or hate the soundaktor?

Personally bloody love it! Sounds like a race car and I just love to accelerate and hear that noise! Of course if it starts to grate on me i just change the driver mode so it is quieter!
  4. Hello there

I went for the manual. In hindsight i wish i had gone for the DSG, for pure ease of accelaration. Never had a car this quick before. Next time it will be paddle shfter! Still, makes me smile everytime i drive it! I have seen the meet info but i am on holiday in Portugal then.
  5. Hello there

Thanks. I have the MK3 Cupra in Grey 280. No mods done, but have had a play with the Carista app.
  6. 06145 Fault Code?

Hi, I have searched this forum and the web for this fault code and it doesnt seem to exist anywhere. Does anyone know what this is or have heard of it? It came up with the Carista app - Infortainment system 06145 Ay help appreciated. I'm not sure it has any effect however as it is all working...
  7. Hello there

Been lurking for months and finally joined up. Had some great info from this forum and seems to have some great people and knowledge abound. Cheers DarthGinge
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise