Search results

1. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

All other faults i think were from were i'd pulled out relays to check their continuity etc.
  2. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Thought i'd give an update incase anyone has a siminlar issue. After it broke down initially (low revs, almost stalling as pulling away so a lot of engine movement) I had the car taken to my house where i had a look. there was no 'priming' from electric lift pump in the tank so i ran a lead...
  3. What should Fuel pressure be?

Turns out it was the electric tank pump not getting a feed all the time. The other issues were air.
  4. 1.9 deisel cut out now won't start

Thought i'd give an update incase anyone has a siminlar issue. I had the car taken to my house where i had a look. there was no 'priming' from electric lift pump in the tank so i ran a lead staright to pump so it would run all the time and the car ran. I took wire off and car ran fine again and...
  5. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

I connected the obdeleven in last night to the car and it showed a whole host of faults, engine control module, heated rear window, interior monitoring sensors and a few more which i thought is very peculiar. I assume the RAC guy didn't take any relays out as my wife said all he did was spray...
  6. What should Fuel pressure be?

Ah ok, thanks for your reply. I've managed to find a bit of information on it regarding the type of injectors they are. As i'm getting no faults up and the thing cuts out at low rpm i'm thinking its the tandem pump. The tank pump does run and seems to give good pressure. I'll buy a set of...
  7. What should Fuel pressure be?

I'm having some issues with my 1.9tdi 2010 Leon. It has started cutting out when the throttle is shut and the car slowing down. It won't re start until the fuel system is bled (removing return pipe from HP pump to filter) or as the RAC guy did, spraying easy start into the inlet. I've replaced...
  8. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Ok cheers for that. How do i back up the car up initially?
  9. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Haha, ok i'll watch the adverts.
  10. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Actually, just checking i don't think i bought the pro as i only paid 40 euros. I'm going to buy the 24 euro pro upgrade.
  11. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Ah ok, mines saying i need the pro version. Just checking their website and they say there should be an activation code in the box. I'll check this when i get home. Cheers.
  12. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Thanks for all your replies. I bought the OBDeleven and it works fine, except the car had no error codes. Can i get live data with it as i'm thinking it could be a pressure sensor on the common rail, low pressure pump is fine, relays all replaced and air bled from system but car cuts out when...
  13. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

OK great. I had a read up on the website and it seems to be able to do what i need so i've ordered one. Thanks
  14. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

Cheers,] for the quick response, that's not a bad price at all. Is it manufacturer specific? or can it be used on a variety of cars?
  15. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

This would do other cars too apparently, anyone had any experience with it? http://www.ukprodiagnostics.co.uk/pages/iCarsoft_CR_Plus_Multi_System_Multi_Vehicle_Diagnostic_Tool_For_Oil_Reset_Engine_ABS_Airbags_Etc_225646-z=711973&p=109275.cfm
  16. What Diagnostic tool are people using?

I'm looking to buy an OBD2 reader for my 2010 Leon. Can anyone recommend a good one? I can use a laptop and adapter if its better.
  17. 1.9 deisel cut out now won't start

Has anyone had a similar scenario to this... I started the car, drove about 50 metres, pulled out onto the road (letting the revs drop a bit) and it cut out. It felt like i'd stalled it but when i went to re start it, the car just cranked and wouldn't fire. I've left it where it is for now as...
  18. Leon passenger door lock mechanism problem

Thanks for your replies, I've already had it apart and oiled it jimbob so i don't think that will help, i will try it though. There seems a few different types richicupra, so far i've noticed 3 types of plug, i'm guessing the 3rd is lh drive.
  19. Leon passenger door lock mechanism problem

Hi, Does anyone know where i can get a left front door lock for a 5 door 2009 leon? They are £180 from VW!!! The lock developed an intermittent fault where it wouldnt lock. I removed it, tested motors, switches etc and all ok. Greased up mechanism and refitted. It worked for a while but then...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.