Search results

1. MK3 Leon FR 2.0tdi 184 DSG 5 door wanted

No worries buddy Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. MK3 Leon FR 2.0tdi 184 DSG 5 door wanted

I have a 2016 st dsg 184 fr for sale in Grey with tech pack for 9.5k if interested Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. DSG service

I've done it bud there's some stuff involved like jacking the car up on a level surface one 4 axle stands and you have to try and make sure the car is level all round, also you can buy a dsg filling kit off the Internet and buy extra oil too I used opie oils, also the dsg oil needs to be warmed...
  4. Leon fr st 184 dsg tech pack

9500 for sale my 2016 leon fr tech pack very clean car 57k miles if interested let me know. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. VWR R600 Intake for mk3 Cupra

Still got the full kit Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. What is this...?

Can't see clearly but some cars suffer from orange peel like that effect to the paint could it be that or has it only recently appeared Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Cupra 280/290 goodies

I'm in Coventry bud Nuneaton just by coventry Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Cupra 280/290 goodies

Sorry bud ideally want to sell as a set Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. Cupra 280/290 goodies

Also all parts I brought and they barely did 3 or 4 k miles you will be able to tell when looking at the parts and I'm pretty sure I have receipts for it all and the ££££ I spent Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  10. Cupra 280/290 goodies

Cupra 280 bits for sale fits 290 also full scorpion turbo back fully resonated decat ted exhaust system after 850 comes with a spare set of tips brand new aswel as the polished ones and also lambda reducer fitted to stop the eml light, also have gfb dv+ for 110, a vwr r600 intake kit with turbo...
  11. RS3 style exhaust tips

I have a set of spare brand new scorpion tips that look just like them Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. Wanted - Milltek/Cobra/ Scorpion Catback exhaust for Cupra 280

700 but that comes with a set of brand new polished tips as well as the ones on there that I paid another 170 for in the box all brackets all parts there Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. Wanted - Milltek/Cobra/ Scorpion Catback exhaust for Cupra 280

Sorry seems to have disappeared on here I have a scorpion decat downpipe and a scorpion cat back fully resonated exhaust with a second set of brand new tips, the exhaust sounded phenomenal is immaculate barely 4k miles use I have loads of parts vwr600 intake kit with muffler delete and elbow...
  14. Wanted - Milltek/Cobra/ Scorpion Catback exhaust for Cupra 280

Sorry I don't know how this tap talk app doesn't work on my phone properly its in the parts for sale section Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Wanted - Milltek/Cobra/ Scorpion Catback exhaust for Cupra 280

I've got loads of bits for sale for leon cupra 280 listed on here for sale section Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  16. Looking to see what parts are about for cupra 280

Plenty parts I have also listed on for sale on here intake kit turbo back exhaust jb4 with bluet9totally transformed the car these parts when I put it back to standard I was happy to sell lol Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  17. Leon ST with different alloys

I need a set so if you sell your old ones would be interested Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  18. Selling DTUK box

Hi how old is it Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  19. Decat downpipe

I have a scorpion one excellent build quality practically new Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  20. Mk3 cupra big turbo owners?

Hi anyone have a cupra with stage 3 plus tunes, I wanted to meet up to see your car and see weather it is worth my investment for the power feel and delivery, I have had many high power cars I just want to know what its like if any one is kind enough to show me, I'm based in Coventry, any help...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.