Search results

1. mopsi

Should BPV be audible on 1.5 FR?

Mine does it to , some times on sport on 1,2,3 gears.
  2. mopsi

1.5 tsi 150 UK ?

my is from Feb 2019 , place order on May 2019
  3. mopsi

USB Ports

just two ports
  4. mopsi

Cabin/Pollen filter position?

hey is inside the glove box here is the video , is in german but You will get it
  5. mopsi

1.5 tsi exhaust flaps

thank´s vectra but the ibiza is diferent ECU and the coding too.
  6. mopsi

VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

only if they are canbus error free , i try normal LEDs and got error on the infotainment.
  7. mopsi

K&N Filter 1.5 TSI

You feel the difference on the high rpm´s on daily drive not much difference,
  8. mopsi

K&N Filter 1.5 TSI

I have on mine also and definitely is a huge difference from stock , and now with the racechip gts box , sound even more
  9. mopsi

1.5TSI problems?

I have mine since February with 5000km and no problem , already make a test on a dyno 170 hp and 285nm not bad , the only complain it stall same times . other than that no problem
  10. mopsi

1.5 tsi exhaust flaps

Hey , the ibiza fr 1.5 tsi have exhaust flap , need help to disable the flaps because they are close until 3000rpm i think just than opens , i try already the obdeleven mod for the golf r , but no luck , probably because is manual . Some help , Thank´s
  11. mopsi

GPF System (Gasoline Particulate Filter)

Hey , all petrol engine are ffitted with GPF's from 2019 up . mine was build on January, and already have one, 1.5tsi and idle around 800rpm's. I drive around 6km to work ,done 3000 km and no problem ,
  12. mopsi

Exhaust controlled from drive selection

the 1.5 tsi have valve , but just open on high revs , the mods is indifferent, at least on mine
  13. mopsi

OBDeleven

I'm not sure about that if work . Because i activate the alarm and os the same horm.
  14. mopsi

OBDeleven

Hey, here is how you do it Beep / alarm when locking and unlocking the car With this mod you may have to close, open or in both cases with horn beep occurs. 1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347) 2 - Adaptation 3 - Signs response 4 - Sub - Akustische rueckmeldung entriegeln --- On 5 - Sub -...
  15. mopsi

Seat Ibiza 1.0 115bhp Full Tank Range

I´m getting around 650km on 1.5tsi making less 5.8L/km
  16. mopsi

Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

I revive my last week . 1.5 tsi build week was 4 .
  17. mopsi

PETROL TANK

On mk6 is 40L but you can fit more 3 or 4L more because of the fuelpipe .
  18. mopsi

115ps excellence lux rear discs or drums?

Hi the 1.0 or 1.6 tdi, 95 is drums the 115 is discs, trims version is indifferent .
  19. mopsi

Order Lead Times

Yes from Seat customer , i have a build week 3 2019, all orders will be fulfill before sept,orders i think
  20. mopsi

Order Lead Times

I´m waiting for my ibiza fr plus 1.5 since May, and they allredy delay the production week 4 times , now is third week 2019. let see if is this time. :-P
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise