Search results

1. Yaboy

2020 Forum and website upgrade - feeback here

yeeee it needed a makeover :thumbup:
  2. Yaboy

here's my Platinum Leon Cupra Facelift

Wow this thread is still here !!! Im so tempted to do another project the guy I sold this to still has it and loves it to bits.
  3. Yaboy

Fuel cut/boost loss? Help

Tried the injector cleaner still no joy keeps throwing up code p0087 need someone with vagcom to find the fault
  4. Yaboy

Sounds about right as I have been using Sainsbury super fuel thinking it would be better but guess it's just super dirty lol
  5. Yaboy

the map just brings the problem out I think as its boosting more. I read on another forum that it could be coil packs but I have had them go on me a few times and this feels different 1st and 2nd gear feel ok but when you hit high rpm in 3rd or put your foot down in 4th the engine kind of shakes...
  6. Yaboy

Nice one manhota will give it some injector cleaner new fuel filter and some v power and see how it goes, had plannedto do put lcr rear diffuser and exhaust this week but need to sort this out first,, thanks pal
  7. Yaboy

Having the same problem with mine, is yours mapped?
  8. Yaboy

Seat dealer runined my car !!!

I was thinking of a what to look out whilst at a dealership thread to help those who dont know the tricks and tactics of the dealers what do you guys think ?
  9. Yaboy

well as long as you know ;)
  10. Yaboy

Thanks mate I think most of us have had issues with dealerships. Dont let it put you off buying another seat just stop using the dealership I still think seats are excellent cars for the money .
  11. Yaboy

if anyone is really concerned about which dealer this may be then you are welcome to pm me as would like you all to be on your guard at this dealership
  12. Yaboy

lol no way washed half the car now thats cutting corners . I think the problem is with managment as most of these managers dont have a clue about cars and how to handle their staff I just dont understand how they keep on getting away with it ..
  13. Yaboy

mate tell me about it every time I spoke to them it was like yeah yeah sir we will rectify it but they just want to get rid of you Im very certain they have not torqued up bolts correctly I cant say Im happy but glad its over
  14. Yaboy

UPDATE !! I spoke to the head of service for there company and he has been very helpful met up with him at the branch and discussed all the issues with my car I ended up buying a second hand aircon compressor for them to fit they have also sorted the engine bay scrathes, realigned my mounts and...
  15. Yaboy

thanks for all the support guys I have written to the manager and awaiting another reply I honestly regret going to the dealership, I asked the dealer to have my car taken to a SEAT garage with a good reputation or let me take it to an independent garage for peace of mind I want all the work...
  16. Yaboy

I have wrote them a letter and got a response which I am not happy with so may go ahead with my complaint to the royal motor industry and head of SEAT UK not to forget I will mention who this dealer is so everyone knows what they are about.
  17. Yaboy

anyone know anything on this leon cupra?

Tell you what give SEAT UK a call and give them the reg they will tell you of any history or work it has had done also get the mot certificate number and check it on the mot history website you will then get more info on the car also drive it for a while even get on the motorway with it lol oh...
  18. Yaboy

anyone know anything on this leon cupra?

guys honestly I would give it a miss its cheap for a reason :) , dont be the one to find out what the reason is...
  19. Yaboy

Cheap TFSI Downpipe for Stage 2?

there is a place near me I have spoken to the guy there and he will accept £140 cash on collection look them up if you like TURBOREVS in barking , I believe its the same decat as the one on pistonheads I was thinking of buying one and so was my pal maybe we could buy 3 and get some further...
  20. Yaboy

TERRIBLE service from SEAT UK and my dealer

I feel for you pal definatley a terrible service, I mean you go buy a new car and give SEAT your hard earnt money and feel that you can rest assured that your money is well spent but they dont seem to care once they have taken payment you shouldnt have to pay for something which should be...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.