Search results

1. Alberfb88

Engine rough, noise and black smoke exhaust

Thanks for the reply mate. I was told that by yhe sound could be the manifold. No lights on
  2. Alberfb88

Engine rough, noise and black smoke exhaust

Hey guys. So a few weeks ago coming on the motorway everything was ok. Then I stopped at a red light and car started sounding like a tractor in the engine area. Havent used it since then. Today I went to start it to try and find out what it is and after the car warmed up black smoke would come...
  3. Alberfb88

Hi newble ere

Hi and welcome
  4. Alberfb88

Leon cupra R 1.8t noise

Hi guys. Car started sounding like a tractor a few days ago, vibrating a bit as well. I was told can be the manifold. What do you guys think? Sorry about the poor sound quality
  5. Alberfb88

Anyone?

i´m from london but would like a meet around that area aswell!
  6. Alberfb88

Hello. Leon 5f 2.0 TDI 184

nice ride mate! looks awesome!
  7. Alberfb88

Turbo sound normal? Video

all good i think, car goes perfect and been told turbo sound is totally normal
  8. Alberfb88

Turbo sound normal? Video

Hi guys. only had the car for a week and there´s something bothering me a bit. Love the sound of the car but do you guys think the turbo sounds normal, maybe too loud or like its about to die?
  9. Alberfb88

Leon Cupra R mk1 owner since yesterday :)

Thanks guys :coolthumb hopefully only have to save for mods and not repairs lol
  10. Alberfb88

thanks buddy! well gonna enjoy her like this for a while, love the sound and the power, maybe when i get used to it remmap and maybe some other goodies :idea: i do need to change front tyres though so need to check a couple off good ones :drive1:
  11. Alberfb88

can´t seem to post images properly here are the links https://ibb.co/byVHVy http://imgur.com/a/aCRgjmW
  12. Alberfb88

Hi guys. Well from last night a happy owner of what has been one of my favourite cars since it came out. Haven riden it much yet but the absolutely loved the few miles I’ve done! Has HR coilovers and milltek exhaust rest is stock I believe. HAs 130k miles but engine seems to be in a very good...