Search results

1. Bensb93

New Owner of Cupra Ateca - Missing Options

So I have owned my 69 plate Ateca for a month or so now. Absolutely love it and albeit a very similar interior to my previously owned Leon Cupra, it feels more special for some reason. Anyway, getting onto my topic.... I have noticed that I don't appear to have the speed sign recognition or...
  2. Bensb93

Potential Buyer - Question on Alloys

Thanks all. After mulling several options, I have decided to put a deposit down on a Cupra Ateca. Cant wait to get the car. Ill just need to keep an eye out on the local potholes!
  3. Bensb93

Thanks all. Yes I live in the country and have my suspension set to comfort 99% of the time. The council don't want to know, despite raising a complaint. I live right within the HS2 heartland, so the lorries are absolutely destroying the B Roads. What profile does the Ateca have with the 19s...
  4. Bensb93

Hi, I am potentially looking at upgrading my Cupra 300 to a Cupra Ateca (2019/2020 model) One thing I am concerned about is the alloy wheels. In the 4 years of owning my Cupra 300, I have had 3 buckled wheels, which are an absolute nightmare to repair and are expensive to replace. They are made...
  5. Bensb93

Recommended Brake Pad Set Cupra 300

Thanks @280jl I have the car for another 6 months at least, maybe more if I extend. I am not too fussed with uprating, just want something more OEM to keep VWFS happy! Am I right in thinking its TRW that suppy the OEM brakes? I would rather just get pads for now and if I keep the car...
  6. Bensb93

Recommended Brake Pad Set Cupra 300

Hi All, Got to the point where I need to change my pads (Probably front and rears) Anyone recommend a good brand or link to a decent pair? My car is leased with VWFS, so not sure if that has any bearing with what brands I go with? Many Thanks in Advance. Ben
  7. Bensb93

Which Continental 5P tyre?

Hi All, Thanks for your comments. I ended up with the cheapest one. Thanks for the offer of your used tyre but I needed to get it done today. Agreed in an ideal world I would definitely go with some PS4S's or PSS's, but with the other 3 Conti tyres having plenty of tread and with it being a...
  8. Bensb93

Which Continental 5P tyre?

Hi All, Unfortunately I have a lovely crack in one of my tyres on my Cupra 300, which needs replacing... I am looking at tyres currently and I have noticed there are loads of different variants for the 5P tyre.. Looking at this link here...
  9. Bensb93

Gap Insurance - Any suggestions for a PCH Leased Cupra?

Great stuff. I have paid just over £140 for 3 years. A bit more due to selecting the deposit refund and the fact it's PCH. Much better than the £300/£400 dealers charge and what I have paid previously!! Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. Bensb93

Great stuff thanks guys. Think it seems a no brainer to me!! Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  11. Bensb93

Cupra Newbie!

Please do share photo's. I dont think I have seen an Eclipse Orange SC in the flesh. I haven't even had mine a week yet and I am constantly making excuses to go out and drive it! I am sure you are counting the days!!
  12. Bensb93

Cupra 300 Modifications on lease vehicle

This is definitely a good talking point for "reversible" mods that us PCH guys need to consider![emoji3] What's the score with OBDEleven/Caprista? Could this be used at all? Sorry if I am hijacking this thread, may be a useful question to pose. Thanks. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  13. Bensb93

Thanks, I have heard ALA are recommended. I will check them out.
  14. Bensb93

Hi, As the title suggests, I am looking at Gap Insurance. I usually tend to go with the dealers offer, but found out I could get it a damn sight cheaper elsewhere. Does anybody have any suggestions around any Gap Insurance Providers? Thanks in Advance. Ben
  15. Bensb93

New Owner - Cupra 300

Unfortunately I cannot make it, but would love to hear everyone's thoughts and lots of photo's. Hopefully can make the next event.
  16. Bensb93

any good tuning box ?

If you are still under warranty, I would look at Racechip. They appear to offer an engine warranty, which I have not seen any other Tuning Box company offer. https://www.racechip.co.uk/shop/seat/leon-5f-from-2012/2-0-tdi-1968ccm-184hp-135kw-380nm.html I must admit I have not used Racechip...
  17. Bensb93

New Owner - Cupra 300

I have only had the car for a week or so. I think I have had twice as many compliments in comparison to when I owned a Misano Red Audi S1!!
  18. Bensb93

Hi There! Seat Bocanegra owner

Hello & Welcome, Always been a fan of the Bocanegra, you dont see many at all here. This looks great with the dark red and the rear spoiler.
  19. Bensb93

New Owner - Cupra 300

Here she is in the flesh... Must admit I was considering Mystery Blue, but I am more than happy with Desire Red. The red really does pop in the sun!
  20. Bensb93

Android Auto - Not working Samsung S8+

So I went in the car today, put my phone and charge, and by some complete miracle Android Auto loaded... I had not done anything different from yesterday where it still would not work. Perhaps something on the phone updated overnight or something, but anyway long story short it now works, not a...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise