Search results

1. Update MIB firmware?

I can see there is a new version for the H41 units without navigation, version 480. I have version 479 and mine sometimes restarts on its own. Has anyone installed the newer version and does it have any improvements over the 479 version? Thanks
  2. Ibiza 2018 cold start issue

Its a 1.0 tsi dsg7 petrol. I was thinking the same about the dealership. Some years ago I had an issue with the gearbox where it would bring up the message "place the gear lever in P or contact workshop" something like that. At first they did an adaptation for some reason which made the car...
  3. Ibiza 2018 cold start issue

Hi there, I would like your opinion about two issues with my car, 1st one is every time I do a cold start it takes 2-3 seconds longer for it to start up. If I do a hot start it starts immediately.I have had the car since new, and it used to start up almost immediately no matter the...
  4. Full Link activation after software update

Hi guys, I have a 2017 ibiza 1.0 tsi with the same hardware but the software is at 0462. Can I update directly to 0479?
  5. DSG Ibiza (115bhp) - Delay when taking off from standstill

Hello, I'm from Greece btw (I assume you are from cuprus because of the flag), anyway, i have the exact same car as you so i know about the delay you are experiencing. I think that the car is "protecting" itself from damaging so it can wear in the dsg properly, so it wont give you full power...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.