Search results

1. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Joining the dirty Cupra club: It takes a few short drives to have this result in winter time.
  2. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Cupra 300 in a snowy sunny day [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Summer tires: check [emoji1305]
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

The weather is finally getting better here in Finland so I went from this To this Finally can drive properly! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Launching Cupra 300

The wheel hop is something that seems really annoying. How much of a deal breaker these issues are for you? Or are any of those so annoying that I should consider looking elsewhere?
  6. Launching Cupra 300

Thanks for the info guys! I actually didn’t try it with the ESC off, I’m gonna be having a new test drive next Saturday where I can try that out on the FWD Cupra. I’m curious to know if it’s possible to use the launch control just partly. Let me explain better what I mean: instead of flooring...
  7. Launching Cupra 300

Hi everyone! I’m new here in the forum and I’m planning on getting a Cupra 300. I have had a test drive today and I tried the DSG version. I am interested in launching the car fast without using the brutal launch control. I tried to step on the brake with my left foot and pressing the...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members