Search results

1. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Just downloaded the August pricelist for the Ateca and the rear view camera is showing as not available on the FR or FR Sport, it is only available on the Xcellence and Xcellence Lux.
  2. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Of course but the things I listed in my post and picture are standard equipment included in the base price of the Ateca FR, they were not extras to add on and pay extra for. When I first viewed the PDF I could see none of them were listed as removed, I just became unsure about it when I double...
  3. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

In MY18 the FR Ateca standard spec came with equipment such as: Dual zone climate control Rear view camera Electrically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors Steering wheel-mounted gearshift paddles (DSG models only) CD player Ambient lighting + much more (all can be seen in the pic I've...
  4. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Oh OK. Thank you for replying to my postScrogg. So if I did decide that I want to go for a DSG instead, then my only option would be to cancel then start from scratch and re-order as MY19.
  5. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I ordered a 1.4 manual Ateca a couple of months ago (MY18), my order has quite a few extras added that have now been removed for MY19. I have read on here that MY18 orders will be built as ordered and optional extras or removed equipment added manually but I am now wondering if I would be able...
  6. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

I think I will have to try and see if I can test drive one, it will have to be a different model though because orders for 1.5 Ateca don't open until mid September so won't be any of those around for quite a while yet.
  7. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Glad to hear you've not had any problems. I thought the same thing at first, but I started to worry when more people commented about experiencing the same issue, on 3 different forums about different cars but all have the 1.5 and some of those have been driving many years and not had an issue...
  8. MY19 & Easy Order to MY19 & Easy Offer

Thank you for replying to my question Scrogg. A few weeks ago I wasn't really bothered either way whether I got the 1.4 or 1.5 as like you say above it has same power etc and better fuel economy. But after recently doing some reading on another forum I saw T-Roc owners who have the 1.5 engine...
  9. Some Engines Removed From Ordering

Oh so the 1.5 TSI EVO 150 engine will be coming to the Ateca then. I currently have a 1.4 Ateca on order and have been told delivery will be late November time, so maybe built in October ish. I wonder if they will still continue to fit the 1.4 engine once the factory starts building the Ateca...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.