Search results

1. interior light

Yeah it's the interior light that normally goes on and off with the door opening and closing and there are 2 lights one drivers one passengers, obviously I've tried all the buttons. It's the standard fr trim only option was rear sensors so no lights in the back at all
  2. interior light

Hi all, weird issue, my reading light is not turning of while driving, obviously I've tried the buttons and there are no warnings about doors being open etc etc Anyone else had this issue? TIA
  3. Didn’t last long...

Yeah had that on the golf, used to cut in when cars were turning left and I knew I didn't have to brake but the car disagreed ha
  4. Newbie

Yeah lease too, seen a couple petrol tuning boxes that can be removed, any experience with those?
  5. Didn’t last long...

Nope think it's designed to be more of a low speed system
  6. Didn’t last long...

Nah it was a country road so was doing about 60mph
  7. Newbie

ha cheers, just the end of a lease for the golf and the price to keep it on was a bit too much. Got the 115ps, already thinking about changing the headlights and putting an armrest in!
  8. Didn’t last long...

Glad everyone is ok, funnily enough I hit a deer 10 hours from getting the car delivered, no major damage but bloody typical
  9. Newbie

Hi everyone just had a MK6 Ibiza FR delivered, no stranger to the VAG group having come from a 16 plate golf gtd and a 06 Fabia vrs before that
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.