Search results

1. FR Ste

Key cover

can anyone recommend a decent key cover? Like one of those rubber ones or similar. I had one which wasn’t very good. It wasn’t a tight enough fit. Lost it anyway!!
  2. FR Ste

Head unit replacement guide

Hi all, Can anyone point me in the direction of a head unit replacement guide? Before I start a different long thread of what my problem is, I may find it in a good guide if there is one? I found a MK4 one, but not sure how applicable that is to a MK2.
  3. FR Ste

Very stiff drivers door

Hi everyone. The drivers door on my car is extremely stiff to open and close. Is there anything I can do to the knuckle thing to make it easier to open and close? Or can something be replaced to totally fix it?
  4. FR Ste

Central locking - random lock and unlock while driving

Hi everyone. Recently, my car has started to randomly lock and unlock the doors whilst driving. How annoying! It locks as I move away as I would expect it to, but then as I’m driving along I can hear it locking and unlocking at random times. Any ideas what is causing this and how I could...
  5. FR Ste

Parking sensor retrofit

Hi everyone. Just bought a mk2 FR. I’m not sure whether parking sensors were an option or not, but to prevent my wife from bumping into stuff when parking, I need to get some sensors fitted. As a minimum, to the back. But ideally to the front too. Has anyone any experience with...
  6. FR Ste

Another newbie

Morning everyone. Another newbie here. Recently bought a 2008 FR 2.0 TSFI DSG and loving it. Had one Seat in the past - a Ibiza Cupra Sport. Had a couple of Golfs too - V6 4motion and a GTI TDI, both mk4. My current Leon is a tidy example - only 32k miles on the clock!!! Has a nice H&R...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.