Search results

1. Bas H.

Reversing camera retrofiting

I did not had any issues with the non-genuine part. But yes, it gives me an error in VCDS saying the camera is missing its basic setting. If you search for VAS6350 pdf you can actually download the PDF on full scale and theres a manual here to calibrate...
  2. Bas H.

Flickering tail light

Sorry for my late reply. Just came back on this forum to get back to my original posts. But got it fixed by replacing the rear wiper gasket (the one which goes throught the glass). However, it started to leak again just a few days ago. Seems that the gasket is filthy again so I'd decided to...
  3. Bas H.

Flickering tail light

Seems to be the alignment or something. Didnt happened again so far.
  4. Bas H.

Flickering tail light

Hi all, So it started to rain heavily recently and I've noticed that my both right taillight LED-strips were flickering (the above ones). I removed the tailgate LED cover to see if my connectors were loose but then I noticed it was a little wet. I think some water reached the connector. I blew...
  5. Bas H.

Towbar Seat Leon 5F hatchback cutout/hole

Ok so just to clear up some things for everyone: 5F0807117 This part number is the correct part number and contains: 5F0 807 962 (bracket) 5F0 807 819 (cover itself in primer) Thanks y'all! Ordered the above part and this was the correct one.
  6. Bas H.

This helps! Probably this 5F0807117 is the set-combination which includes: 5F0807819 (cover itself) 5F0807962 (bracket) This bracket comes with set *117 as shown at the ebay pictures. I've contacted my local dealer and they confirmed. I'd ordered the part, I'll confirm it later on.
  7. Bas H.

Hi all, I have a question regarding my aftermartker towbar cutout. Regarding the Westfalia manual I'll need a cover with partnumber 5F0803595A. This is a smaller cover then what my cutout looks like. I have no clue what kind of cover I need...
  8. Bas H.

OBDeleven modifications

Anyone know if it is possible with OBDeleven to fade the DRLs when the turn signal is turned on? Normally, the DRL is not fading but instanly getting less bright.
  9. Bas H.

Removing decorative frame grill

Think it's worth it. Spares me allot of time covering up everything..
  10. Bas H.

Removing decorative frame grill

Hi, I've tried to plastidip the chrome decorative frame grill but sadly the plastidip was not lasting correctly to the frame. Is it possible and easy to remove the decorative frame or remove the grill itself?
  11. Bas H.

Dynamic indicator install

If you break a clip, is it needed to replace the covers? Just pull it off or is it needed to remove the mirror? What is the best way?
  12. Bas H.

Plastidip logo/chrome grill and needing opinion

Will the color difference be big when I plastidip it with the one from the startpost?
  13. Bas H.

I think Ill leave the front badge. I thought its easy to pop off the chrome bit of the grill.
  14. Bas H.

Leon FR Boot - is this normal?

Not from your drainage of the panoramic sunroof? Should check underneath your backseats too tbh.
  15. Bas H.

Panaromic Roof Rattles......!

Miguel refers to the following Rum4mo is refering to this part of the Workshop Manual (I got the exact same issue, its getting a little worse or slightly less worse when I push the back of the glass from inside the car while driving). People sometimes forget how important it is to clean and...
  16. Bas H.

Hi Guys, I've recently sold my Cupra Bocanegra and bought a SEAT LEON FR MK3 2016. I've replace my trunk logo for a SEAT Cupra Copper-color one. Sadly, the front logo I received is too big for the 2016-grill what means I dont have a perfect match for the color at the trunk-logo :-( 1. Now I...
  17. Bas H.

1.4 TSI Cupra - Advise needed for spark plugs

I do it myself, yes. However, on what milage you need to replace them or what's the advice for this 1.4 TSI engine?
  18. Bas H.

This is the color of the spark plugs. Looks very decent.
  19. Bas H.

Hey there, I've just got my DSG Clutchpack replaced since it was badly worn and got my intake fully cleaned aswell to remove any carbon build up. Now, I've read many things about replacing your spark plugs and coilpacks very often on these cars. People say you'll have to replace the spark plugs...
  20. Bas H.

Leon 5F MQB navigation to Ibiza 6J PQ25 2008 - 2015 mod

Just sent you an email for pricings etc.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.