Search results

1. Woodsie23

Cupra Centres

I agree with all the above as well. We are not a "CUPRA Dealer" but will be getting a demo. We also have stock of the CUPRA Ateca already built and ready for collection. The only real difference between a CUPRA Centre and a normal SEAT dealer is the CUPRA Centre will give you "more of a CUPRA...
  2. Woodsie23

Cupra Centres

Hi Guys, I work for SEAT Store Lakeside (not sure if you've heard of us?!) We are a tad different to your traditional dealership. We are based in Lakeside Shopping Centre and have an experience centre where we have a number of models available to Test Drive. As a massive CUPRA fan I am taking...
  3. Woodsie23

Evening one and all....

Hiya, Thanks for the reply. I was thinking it could be a battery issue, I just didn’t want to fork out on a good battery and that not the issue haha. But that was my first initial thought. I haven’t done anything OTT with the car as I like them looking stock and subtle as I believe CUPRA’s...
  4. Woodsie23

CUPRA Ibiza, will they won't they, would you?

I for one really like this car and depending on price and equipment, would 100% consider it I also don’t mind the twin Exhaust. Granted I do think it’s a step backwards from the central Exhaust on the MK5 & 6 as I believe that gave the car a real presence and looked sexy as hell. You could tell...
  5. Woodsie23

Evening one and all....

Evening. Although I’ve had my CUPRA for over 5 years now I’m pretty new to this. Popping my forum cherry I guess you say haha. I have already posted to see if anyone can help with an issue I’m having with my car, so any advice or knowledge you can pass over will be greatly appreciated. :)
  6. Woodsie23

05 Ibiza CUPRA 1.9TDI engine rattle

Evening all, I was wondering if any of you amazing people might have an idea of what might be going on with my car?! She’s an 05 Ibiza CUPRA 1.9TDI 160bhp and she’s a beaut, old but gold I guess you could say! However since the “beast from the east” snow we had down south a few months back she...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.