Search results

1. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I prefer the black on my magnetic grey too, makes it more of a sleeper!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sound gets better after a thousand miles or so. Drive is really nice, easy to forget it's a Cupra in comfort mode then Cupra mode is a completely different car. As for fuel, I did a 100 mile trip up to the NEC on Saturday and got just over 38mpg mostly in comfort on the M1 with a few spurts in...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've recently got a magnetic grey too, the copper touches are really growing on me to the point I've made the ambient lighting orange so it's a close enough match. I'm quite surprised how much difference putting it in Cupra mode makes, getting a lot of decent exhaust pops on the over run too!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine's coming tomorrow at some point, been using the wife's Seat Ateca 1.4 and can't wait for some actual performance!
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Taking delivery of mine on the 12th :drool:
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my number plate now, should be here Friday or early next week :bounce:
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was built week of 3rd Feb, they've now said I should have it by 1st March as long as everything goes to plan. I've asked which dealer it is now so I can get a rough idea of the delivery miles.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had confirmation from All Vehicle Contracts that my car will be with the dealership next week, asked them for delivery before 2nd March but we shall see! :footysup:
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had an update from All Vehicle Contracts, it shows my car as STATUS 30, which having looked up on the Ateca forums means it's on the boat :happy::happy: Getting so impatient but hoping to have it before the end of the month! @Jackosborne_ I haven't test driven one yet either, I tried to...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Very nice, didn't realise the mirror caps were black looking at the other colours! Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got an update from All Vehicle Contracts yesterday on mine, should be at the dealer in 3 - 5 weeks :clap: Just need to get rid of my Mazda3 now!
  12. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

What do you all think of the standard audio system? I currently have a 2015 Mazda 3 with Bose speakers, hoping the standard stuff in the new Cupra is fairly decent!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for confirming @Lmbarrett83, appreciate it!
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For those that have the newer Copra's, I've seen some photos of the key fobs and some seem to have a copper Seat logo on there too, is this standard? Mine is due to arrive in March at some point and my wife already has an Ateca which I have a key for, will be good if they have different coloured...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm pretty sure it's just the built-in navigation, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay can't use the digital dash as far as I know
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I like turtles
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Very nice, mine will have the copper badges which I think will add a bit of contrast to it.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This has made me happy with my colour choice!
  19. OBDeleven modifications

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but if I buy the pro version can I do unlimited changes in this? I've ordered a new Leon Cupra and the wife has a 1.4 Ateca that I'd like to change a few things on, so spending £30 on the pro version seems more economical than spamming through...
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is with All Vehicle Contacts so they're also delivering it to my door. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise