Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hey. It comes gloss black. Fitted with tiger seal and self tappers underneath. Pretty good fit to be fair. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Productive day. 1. Bye bye yellow fogs, hello white LEDs. Drivers side easy, passenger side not!!! And..... 2. Maxton rear diffuser fitted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 7DSG is directly shifting to 2nd gear

I find it annoying that the gearbox is overly keen to drop into 1st gear when in manual mode and crawling in traffic but doesn’t do it in auto mode. The short shift to 2nd doesn’t bother me to be fair as the car is light enough and torquey enough to compensate for that. Sent from my iPhone...
  4. Maxton Design Rear Diffuser/Valance

So I have one of these inbound this week. Anyone got one? What was the fitting like? How did you fit it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. For sale ad

Sorted. Cheers. [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. For sale ad

That’s the message I get. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. For sale ad

It says I’m not allowed to post so can’t even create a thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. For sale ad

Why am I unable to post a for sale ad? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Few questions for a new owner

I have full link - for Apple car play. Use it daily. Good bit of kit in my opinion. £180 is about what I paid to activate it and you will have access to better sat nav than the standard seat unit (waze or google maps) and your full music library on your phone which will play via cable which I...
  10. Potential Boost leak diagnostics?

I’m having same problem. Quietens down when warmed up but still noticeable. Seat have diagnosed a failing oil seal so I’m down for a new turbo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Lowering Springs for 2017 Leon 1.4 FR

Lowered on 35/30 Eibach springs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Turbo Oil Seals

I’ve not had any lights on but the whistling was horrific!! Don’t think it was far away from throwing a light though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Turbo Oil Seals

Taken the car in to the dealer as I’ve had a really noticeable whistle coming from the car in the last few weeks. Calms down as the car warms up but never totally disappears. They have diagnosed a failure in the turbo oil seal. Bit stunned by that as the car has only done 12.5k miles. Luckily...
  14. Next change????

Nice one. Looks good. [emoji106][emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Next change????

Any pics? Where from and how much? Are they hub centric? (Been told that’s the way to go). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Next change????

So I’m working from home today (cos who wouldn’t want to work from home on a Friday if they could?! [emoji23][emoji23]) and I’m in the kitchen making a coffee thinking that I’ve not done anything to my car for a couple of weeks. Last work was to lower it. So I take this pic and look at it and...
  17. What are you using...

I did my car last Thursday and my product list was: Wheels: bilt hamber wheel cleaner Meguiars endurance tyre gel Body: Pro kleen snow foam Meguiars wash and wax shampoo Autobrite direct fallout 2.0 Halfords bug and tar remover ([emoji15] better product already on order and on its way...
  18. Yet another hot hatch comparison

BMW interior is lovely but M140i is the same as the cupra in that it doesn’t actually look/feel any different to a regular 1 series just as the cupra isn’t much different to other Leon’s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Being a bit of a noob I used the fallout remover which also managed to loosen off a lot of the tar spots so what was left after rinsing it came off with the clay. Probably not ideal and I should invest in some decent bug and tar remover to add to my growing collection. [emoji23] Sent from my...
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

My first attempt at a full exterior detail today, clay bar the works. Don’t think it turned out bad for a first go. [emoji41] That plus megs wash/wax shampoo, demon snow foam. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise