Search results

1. Kenton

Which estate?

I'm on my second ST on a company lease. Solid cars, carries 2 football kits plus balls and cones for my Saturday passion. No complaints, just wonder if I didn't want the performance what I would go for.........
  2. Kenton

Value for money?

This is one of those down the pub conversations, where its all about a personal point of view. Mine is a company lease, so driven by a budget requirement. If the budget allowed, then the Audi might be of interest. As it stands, from my personal perspective, nothing else does as much within...
  3. Kenton

Are you now in the majority?

Magnetic grey here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46906254
  4. Kenton

What colour is your car?

I tip my hat to individuals and celebrate difference:clap:Unless you like Country and Western music, for that may you be buried alive and eaten by rabid Guinea Pigs :harhar:
  5. Kenton

What colour is your car?

Saw it in brochure a few years ago and thought possibly, then saw one on the road and immediately thought no!
  6. Kenton

Need some ideas...

Probably too expensive, but with some thorough use of Google/EBay/Amazon? https://www.weldingsuppliesdirect.co.uk/welding-supplies/welding-screens.html
  7. Kenton

Which football team do you support

West Ham United. Dad from Stepney in East London. Nuff said.
  8. Kenton

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Plugged it in in the living room, looks 'average'.
  9. Kenton

Cupra 300 DSG shift points are rubbish - Miss Daisy vs Stig mode

I actually find the ratios/programming OK. Admittedly I'm coming from an ST 290 Manual to a 300 ST 4Drive DSG7, so I don't have an 'auto' trained driving style. I am finding that throttle pedal position and rate of 'push' gives the desired effect, as in kickdown when needed. Perhaps there is a...
  10. Kenton

I ordered back in June, delivered just over 2 weeks ago. I was aware of the changes likely, and my order was also updated to the new EZ basis.
  11. Kenton

Just getting used to the new ST 300, with no options do I have the “main beam assist”?
  12. Kenton

Left leg compensation

what excuse did we use before!:blink:
  13. Kenton

Left leg compensation

Tried that, got too intimate with the steering wheel!
  14. Kenton

Left leg compensation

That will be added to my excuse list for my next dire performance on the pitch.:cheeky:
  15. Kenton

Left leg compensation

Having just taken delivery of my Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive, and coming from a 290 ST Manual, I'm aware that my left leg will be taking an extended break. I don't want to be running in tiny anti-clockwise circles on the footy pitch in a few weeks time! Has anyone noticed a weakening in the left...
  16. Kenton

BW41, red callipers, silver badges. Loving the Grey
  17. Kenton

Today is D Day, ST 300 4Drive coming. Just playing how low I can allow petrol to go in the 290 without running out!:cheeky:
  18. Kenton

Mine is also being driven from Leeds/Bradford to Milton Keynes. To be fair, most dealerships employ delivery drivers who don't get regular work, a bit like zero hours contracts, and that tends to attract mature members of society who like a little bit of earnings to top up a pension etc. This...
  19. Kenton

Easy (EZ) ordering system. Choose model, spec and colour and job done. Anything else is dealer fit. This whittled down choice helped get them through WLTP testing apparently.
  20. Kenton

Interested in SEATCUPRA.NET merchandise?

New Sticker "Yes its a SEAT, don't worry it will soon be a dot on the horizon"
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.