Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've gone with AXA, they insured it as a 300 but added a note to the policy saying it is actually a 290. Rang up a few times before i took the insurance out just to double check and every time they was more than happy to do so.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For anyone still struggling to insure AXA Spoke with AXA earlier today as they were coming out the cheapest for me, from what i understood they are aware of the new 290 model but was happy for me to insure as a 300 as he said that is what it is showing as on their site. I asked that a note...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Took delivery of my Magnetic Grey build week 40 late last night, not the best of photos but here it is!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine is at Grimsby too, was registered as being there from Monday. Carly at Lookers advised it will be in the dealership within 2 weeks.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mines still at the port apparently, expecting delivery week commencing the 5th.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Im 24 and in the same position, thinking of just insuring as a 300 and adding a note to the policy to say it is actually a 290 as others have suggested on here.
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How have you managed to get insurance if you dont mind me asking?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've just had an update from Customer Services who are telling me my build week 40 is now showing as a 7 speed... The plot thickens!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had confirmation my car is on the Pegasus Ace, Build week 40. :dance:
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Me Seven! Another build week 40
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My thoughts exactly!
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had a response back from my dealer in regards to a query regarding the spec changes. According to them my car (build week 40) currently in transport to the port will a 6 speed box. They did state as most already presumed, that my car will come without any of the copper changes as it has...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This may help those who have ordered monsoon grey and are now getting the magnetic grey. The image below is a screenshot from a video i received from my dealer showing the difference between the two colours, the Ibiza on the left is the magnetic grey and the Leon on the right is monsoon. Not a...
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Does the winter pack only show if it was spec'd as an option when ordering? My order didn't include any options and so the winter pack is not shown. Is this normal or does this mean it is not standard on the MY19 orders as I have been advised?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered on 4th June and I believe the order was accepted by the factory on the 13th June. I ordered through Lookers Seat Stockport
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My dealer provided a screen shot of the order as it appeared on her computer. May be worth requesting the same info to see what status your order is at, that way you can be sure.
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Received an update yesterday, order is now at 'status 10' with an unconfirmed build week of week 40. Hoping the confirmed build week isn't too much different as it all fit nicely into place with my current lease finishing at the beginning of November. Order was a Monsoon Grey (Now Magnetic...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What was your spec if you don't mind me asking? I ordered early June also but have not yet had a confirmed build week. My order was a standard 5 door DSG in monsoon grey. No options.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How have you found dealing with Seat Stockport and Carly in particular? I've sent numerous emails/phone calls over the past month and had little response from her.
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How noticeable will the 10bhp less be in the 290? I ordered a 300 dsg 5 door hatch almost 3 weeks ago so no doubt my order will be being changed to a 290.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.