Search results

1. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

Been a while but everything is now fixed. It was the bearing that was causing this particular issue, well actually the reluctor ring inside the bearing, but I had to replace the knuckle housing before getting the bearing replaced as found out Halfords did a botch job on my caliper fixing that...
  2. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

Fitted the new sensor in. There was definite damage to the old one, as seen in the pictures. I am also going to get the wheel bearing replaced as while I had the car jacked up I tested it and there was some side to side play when trying to wiggle the wheels and it's difficult to spin while...
  3. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

Tested the battery and alternator with a multimeter today. They are totally fine, all within normal range. Had a look at the cables and they are all totally in tact and plugged in. The new sensor arrived today so I will fit that this weekend and update soon.
  4. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

Okay thanks. I will check those and update afterwards.
  5. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

I forgot to mention that sometimes when all the lights come on the engine check light also comes on and stays on. I have an obd ii reader and the code it gives is P0600. Which is a serial communication link, picture attached. From looking it up I think it shows up when the engine control unit...
  6. 2008 Ibiza Mk4 1.9 TDI ABS problem

So I've had this problem for a while now and need some help diagnosing further. I will put a disclaimer right here that I do not have a huge amount of knowledge or experience in car mechanics so am very much a novice to these things. All the info I have right now is from investigating myself and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.